What type of Conduit?

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by Boltneck, Nov 11, 2010.

  1. Boltneck

    Boltneck New Member

    Am installing sockets across a kitchen worktop. The cable feed to each socket will be vertically from below.
    The depth of the cables will be less than 50mm from the finished tiled surface.
    Do I need to run the cables in metal conduit?
    Or is plastic conduit OK?
  2. seneca2

    seneca2 New Member

    You don't really need anything at all, rcd protection is necessary though.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice