What's going on

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by hondabird, Mar 3, 2004.

1. hondabird

hondabird New Member

What is happening to this forum.All of a sudden its filling with dick h*s. Where are the moderators to delete these prats. This is a good forum with an abundance of good advice so lets try and keep it that way and not let it turn into a farce.

2. supersparky

supersparky New Member

yup i agree, unfortunatly we seem to be going through a patch where we are getting alot of ********.....should just be a passing thing
    oh yea and for a moment there i ****** myself when i missread your post as:
    This is a good forum with an abundance of good advice so lets try and keep it that way and not let it turn into france.

PMSL:D

SS

3. Mikee

Mikee New Member

This forum need updating. All posts should have the IP address of the person posting then we can report the abuse to there ISP.

Most good forums do this to stop abuse and idiots.

Mikee.

4. hondabird

hondabird New Member

Fortunately SS my spell check works and france is not in its dictionary. Agree with Mikee comments but who is responsible for update.

5. ColG

ColG New Member

The problem with your lights Mikee showed just what this forum is all about however, I should hate to see all of the humour disappear. I agree though that prats like superspakiy's mate need to blocked.

Col

6. supersparky

supersparky New Member

superspakiy' < is that a cheep insult?

7. Damocles

Damocles New Member

sometimes its difficult just to give deadpan serious answers. especially if the first guy already said the main point. especially if the same question has already been asked 100 times. Also, should you assume the reader understands something about electricity or is a total novice?