Where are they now?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Charlie Far!ey, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Charlie Far!ey

Charlie Far!ey New Member

SmalltoolPaul and his pool of fools? Didnt he say he was in RIBA? Maybe RIBA said he wasnt and slapped his legs (ha ha ha ha ha ha ha - stifled titter)

Tonyservicesboys? I want you to come to my website so I have at least one subscriber ..... and then silence.

theres so many who have gone, changed names and well never really been here. John (the zero) dikend - Came spat and dissappeared - ... or was he really here at all - Who knows .........or cares?

PS To all you complainants who are inadequate - I'd would like to say that you are semi flacid windbags with the spines of worms.

Thats you too John Dikend........... Lets hope you all *PS Have a nice day

[Edited by: admin9]

2. ­

­ New Member

3. devil's advocate

devil's advocate New Member

Charles, you used to be funny.

A long time ago.

4. Seismic gunner

Seismic gunner New Member

bitter and twisted I think

5. Theo Paphitis

Theo Paphitis New Member

Charlie, many thanks for your recent communication confirming your interest in the proposed joint venture “Feathers with Farley”. As you know the interest shown by Discovery Home (US), HGTV (Canada) and Discovery (UK) meant this was to be a multi million dollar deal.

Actors’ Equity have just called me to say your equity card application has been refused following their standard procedural psychological evaluation of you. To compound our woes it appears that they have also identified your UK convictions and various parole violations.

Unfortunately this means we will not be able to progress the project any further. I understand your obvious disappointment especially given your current financial difficulties.

Best Regards,

Theo

6. ­

­ New Member

:^O

7. Mr GrimNasty

Mr GrimNasty Active Member

Inane comment1
    Reply :^O
    Inane comment2
    Inane comment3
    Inane comment4
    Inane comment5

8. Mr GrimNasty

Just saving you morons the trouble ^.

9. ­

­ New Member

:^O

10. Stoday

Stoday New Member

'Ello, 'ello

Is that Dim&Numpty trying to make friends with Charlie? According to Far!ey everyone here is clueless and that includes you sunshine.

:)

11. Mr GrimNasty

Get over me whipping your sorry flabby butt and move on.
    At least CF is funny (sometimes).