Where can I buy "No More Ply"?

Discussion in 'Tilers' Talk' started by Willy Duwitt, May 11, 2008.

1. Willy Duwitt

Willy Duwitt New Member

Hi

I've read a lot recently about 6mm No More Ply tile backer board for floors, but the only places I can find that sell it charge a £40+ pallet delivery charge ( I only need around 10 sheets). Is it widely available in your typical tiler's outlets? I was intending to phone round tomorrow, but thought I'd ask you guys where you get yours.

Cheers

2. chip off the block

chip off the block New Member

simply tiles near me in codnor sells it but as you havent said where you are based i cant help you. dont they sell it direct off thier site anyway?

3. Willy Duwitt

Willy Duwitt New Member

simply tiles near me in codnor sells it but as you
    havent said where you are based i cant help you. dont
    they sell it direct off thier site anyway?

Good point!! I'm in Lancashire.

Yes, they do sell it off their site but delivery is based on a pallet load and is around £40, which is quite steep for just 10 sheets or so.

Cheers

4. 2busy

2busy New Member

If you google no more ply you will get the contact number for the manufacturer they will tell you the nearest supplier in your area regards

5. imcalledal

imcalledal Member

I saw something very similar in Wickes, may be worth a look!

6. Lennox

Lennox New Member

Not sure about No More ply but Hardi backer boards are the ones I have been using as an alternative, got mine on the web