Where can I buy some of these? Or what are they called?

Discussion in 'Carpenters' Talk' started by dvddvd, Apr 15, 2018.

  1. dvddvd

    dvddvd Well-Known Member

    i have drilled some 19mm holes in some MDF, I want a way to plug the hole so I bought some 19mm plastic plugs.

    I would prefer something a little neater something that you can push into the hole and then remove the centre piece and leave a plastic trim around the hole, a bit like the things they use in office desks to pass cables through, but they are 50mm and I want something around 19mm.

    Is there any smaller versions? Thanks
  2. Isitreally

    Isitreally Well-Known Member

    Look up Top hat grommets

    images (1).jpeg
  3. dvddvd

    dvddvd Well-Known Member

    I saw them but they don't have a centre piece? Thanks
  4. dvddvd

    dvddvd Well-Known Member

    Also so it's as flush as possible
  5. dobbie

    dobbie Well-Known Member

  6. KIAB

    KIAB Well-Known Member

  7. HarDeBloodyHarHar

    HarDeBloodyHarHar Active Member

    ...and if you want them flush, counterbore the hole in the mdf.
    ArtBalcombe likes this.

Share This Page