Where could I buy an metal angle circle frame off the shelf?

Discussion in 'Engineers' Talk' started by dvddvd, May 10, 2021.

  1. dvddvd

    dvddvd Well-Known Member

    I'm looking to buy some metal angle circles around 600mm.
    There must be something that's readily available around 25mm x 25mm ?.

    Something in the building trade? like a man hole surround?
    As long as its metal angle that's been bent into a circle? Any ideas?
  2. stevie22

    stevie22 Screwfix Select

    Try a trailer manufacturer: I have a feeling you could buy hoops to frame horse trailers
  3. dvddvd

    dvddvd Well-Known Member

    Thanks where would they use one on a horse box?
    it also needs to be outer leg
  4. Mr L

    Mr L New Member

    Google 630dia fan flange, they used to do a one without holes in but I cannot seem to get hold of them now. Also do 400,450,500,560. Hope it helps.
  5. stevie22

    stevie22 Screwfix Select

    It's a hazy memory I have of an old catalogue which sold everything conceivable to build any kind of trailer. The horse box had a radius at the sides to roof junction and you bought a full circle and cut it into quarters to for this.
  6. dvddvd

    dvddvd Well-Known Member

    thanks will see if I can find something.

    I need the ring to be an outer leg as in the return part of the angle been on the outside of the ring.
    It's good to know that there is a 630mm ducting but parts I've seen seem to all have a inner leg on any flange parts?

Share This Page