where i can buy schulter stair nosing product in surrey!

Discussion in 'Tilers' Talk' started by Amanda C, May 2, 2009.

1. Amanda C

Amanda C New Member

hi
    i live in sutton surrey and am after the "TREP-E stair nosing" by shulter. i've already been in 4 stores and only get blank looks. i thought topps tiles would at least have heard of schulter!
    anyway, is there perhaps anywhere close to me that sells this stuff? maybe croydon?
    better still could i buy online?
    thanks for any help
    mandy

2. Amanda C

Amanda C New Member

3. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Why not follow the link from the website, *.

[Edited by: admin]

4. Amanda C

Amanda C New Member

because the website only links to dealers in the U.S.

a long time ago my parents taught me that those that bully and seek to attack others do so because they infact need to make themselves feel better / more powerful. usually its a self esteem issue. so please carry on with the bint comments - you clearly need the boost

5. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

If you click on the "contact us" it give worldwide dealerships. Click on the one for the UK, *:)

6. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Schlüter-Systems Ltd.
    Units 4-5 Bardon 22
    Beveridge Lane, Coalville
    Leicestershire, LE67 1TE

Phone: +44 1530 813396
    Fax: +44 1530 813376

Email: sales@schluter.co.uk

If all this computer stuff gets too hard just call for a man to help you out :^O

7. Amanda C

Amanda C New Member

"if you click on the "contact us" it give worldwide dealerships. Click on the one for the UK, *"

oh dear you are wrong again. it doesnt give a list of dealerships as you claim just the headoffice which is in Leicestershire and not local to me. it sounds like it is you that needs help with computers

i have already emailed them requesting info. but with a long weekend i didnt fancy waiting until tuesday for a reply. hence my email to this forum hoping for a friendly soul who might know of a retailer near to me that stocks theor products. unfortunately i had the misfortune to receive a reply from you. still at least i can take consolation knowing that you've been visiting the website on my behalf and wasting your saturday night. anyway i'm off out for drinks. enjoy the rest of your evening on your computer - hopefully you'll reach 2600 messages by the end of the night. wow.

bye.

8. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Thanks for the info.
    That's OK, think nothing of it. ;)

9. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

As it's a bank holiday weekend it's highly unlikely any retailer will be open so you're wasting your time anyway.
    If you don't like banter don't come on a trade forum.

10. imran_

imran_ New Member

Hellp *!

I know a place in Surrey. If you could surf the information superhighway better than you could drive, so would you.

11. HOTDOG ø

HOTDOG ø Active Member

Google it!

*! :O

12. imran_

imran_ New Member

Spoilsport HD. As "knowledge is power" will become even more important in the future, perhaps Darwin's theory needs updating to take into account those that can use a search engine from those who cannot. ;)

Irony : what my Polish cleaner does after washy

13. Welshmally

Welshmally New Member

Aldershot any good to you? 1st page on Google.

Amanda, I have put daft posts on this forum because I haven't done my research beforehand and fielded well-deserved insults. Take it on the chin, and visit again - the wealth of knowledge and excellent humour makes it all worthwhile.
    WM

14. tic tic

tic tic New Member

class..total class:)

15. Rowdey

Rowdey Member

Play nicely eh boys..

In Croydon:

Boyden Tiles.
    Croydon Head Office & Trade Centre
    20 - 24 Mayday Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR7 7HL
    Tel: 0208 683 6000, Fax: 0208 683 6060

16. Amanda C

Amanda C New Member

Thanks a lot for the info I'll give them a buzz next week.