Where is my reward?

Discussion in 'Support' started by gertcher, Feb 17, 2013.

1. gertcher

gertcher New Member

I emailed the following quetion direct to screwfix support earlier today, just thought I post here to see if otheres have the same proplem.

I have been a member of the survey team for over a year and I always enter the drawer when offered, and a few months ago I was awarded £25. The email said it would be put into my account.

I have bought goods from screwfix on line a long time ago but when I went to log in my registration was not recognised. I registered again this evening, but no sign of the £25. Now I am wondering if the mony has disapeared into the ether. I had hoped to ofset the cost of a Dewalt drill with 3 battery packs that is on special offer right now.

I hope the £25 turns up before the offer finishes

thanks   Greg

2. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

I'd just like to know , how you became a member of the survey team. SF have never offered me the chance to win £25, nor to become a valued surveying member. I'm sure I speak for others on here who have been forum members for many years, but know nowt of any Screwfix survey club with the chance to win £25 (or even more) ;)

3. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Have you got the right 'screw-fix.com' ?

You gotta be careful with some of these sites, you know.

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

4. gertcher

gertcher New Member

The  best I can do is wait for the next request from Screwfix asking me to complete their survey. When it arrives I will post details here, it could be a few months so be patient.

5. screwfix.alex

screwfix.alex Member

Hi Greg,

I understand that a member of the Customer Resolution team has been in touch and rectified the error. If you have any further problems, please don't hesitate to contact.

Alex

6. gertcher

gertcher New Member

Screwfix contacted me this moring. There seemed to be a clerical error placing my credit - that is the correct term.

I am very thankful to the Screwfix team for sorting that out.

I don't think there is any secret being part of the Screwfix Survey Team. I was invited, I think while I was looking at the Screwfix websit.

I learnt from an early age if you want anything you have to work for it, sure there are other methods but I always found the risk too high.  There is another safe method few individuals use - ASK. If you don't ask you don't get. So, stop winging you are not on the Team, You know what to do.

CU folks another time

Greg

7. gertcher

gertcher New Member

8. Christian Hilton

Christian Hilton New Member

I'm wondering why a 'screwfix panel' needs a separate domain like, thescrewfixpanel.co.uk, instead of being allocated e.g. panel.screwfix.com - So, is it bona fide/affiliated with screwfix.com?

9. Roys

Roys Screwfix Select

I’m wondering why you need to dig up 11 year old threads.

10. Bazza-spark

Bazza-spark Screwfix Select

@Roys beat me to it lol.