Where's Looche?

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by sinewave, Dec 22, 2012.

1. sinewave

sinewave Screwfix Select

One does fear 'she' may have passed on or has ended up in a Brighton Care Home!  :eek:

2. Lokkars Daisy

Lokkars Daisy New Member

Screwfix banned Lucia :(

3. unphased

unphased Screwfix Select

Why???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Best person on this forum. Must have upset admin then. Touchy wotsits. :(

4. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

I sincerely hope not. Brighton Care Homes , did nothing wrong to warrant having to look after Lucy.

5. Sine! I presume you meant 'Looch' and not 'Looche' (sic) - "Disreputable or sordid in a rakish or appealing way..."

*cough*

Surely she hasn't been banned from here? I don't recall anything in particular that would of caused that. Anyone know for sure?

Meanwhile, I'm gonna trawl the Brighton seafront and look for home lights wot are burning brighter than they ought to.

6. sinewave

sinewave Screwfix Select

Me neither hence my 'concern' 'she' may have passed away or been banged up in a Care Home with a ready supply of Pampers Extra Dry!  ;)

7. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

I popped into my local RC church at christmas eve and lit a candle and left a card, ' to Looch, where ever you are, God bless you'. I'm sure that bloke who is on the cross winked;) at me as I went out,

8. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

I do hope Looch is alright. Seems very out of character for her not to be on here for so long (without saying she was leaving) Unless she's been banned by the infamous SF mods (who deem John Lennon lyrics worthy of an edit) ;)

9. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

don't forget John they banned me last year for no reason, and they would't answer any email that I sent um, they're a funny lot,Dev's got banned too for a while, also a few good plumbers mysterialy disappeared without trace, I do hope its something trivial like that, and she's OK,

10. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

11. palavaman

palavaman Well-Known Member

She is alive and kicking. Not dead yet.
    Last logged in 22nd December 2012 at 21:48.

How does that make him BANNED?

12. Lectrician

Lectrician Screwfix Select

If she was banned, she would be back pretty quick under another guise I am sure - You cannot ban someone completely, there is simply no way to achieve that.

13. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

hacking shmacking, looking at a profile is not hacking, pulloverman proving once again, if proof was ever needed, he's a force to be reckoned with,;)

14. Hmmm, first things first - Looch is a bird, a blone, a woman, a girlie (ok, strike the last one).

And, 'logging in' means diddly-squat. Why on earth would someone 'log in' and not leave a message? You don't have to log in to read posts, so I reckon that that 'logging in' is a red herring.

Anyways, missing her lots... :'(

15. Lectrician

Lectrician Screwfix Select

I log in to read, it shows me unread posts.  If you don't log in, you cant see whats new and un-read.

Also, if you allow cookies, you remain logged in for several days, but your 'logged in' status will show the last time you visited the forum, not when you last logged in.

16. That's possible, Lec', but I suspect it ain't the case here, unfortunately.

And she's now been deleted from the Member's List.

Doesn't anyone on here have her contact details - I thought Sine or Lokks or UP or someone was in contact at some time?

Anyone know what's happened?

There's a gaping hole in my life that chust can't be filled by anyone else. Not even Ms Silly... :(

17. unphased

unphased Screwfix Select

Hi DA

I have an email address for her. I haven't used it for many moons though so not even sure if it still exists, but you are welcome to have it. Send me an email to * and I'll reply.

Regards

Message was edited by: Screwfix Moderator

18. unphased

unphased Screwfix Select

Hi DA

I can put you in touch provided that the email I have is still valid

Regards

19. Lokkars Daisy

Lokkars Daisy New Member

I dunno DA , I do miss him also, I haven't contacted Lucia but she posted this address a while back, you could try it  *

Message was edited by: Screwfix Moderator

20. Lokkars Daisy

Lokkars Daisy New Member