Where's Plumbing Peter?

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by Crowsfoot, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Crowsfoot

Crowsfoot Screwfix Select

He seemed to love it on here and answered most of the pluming problems before anuone else had time to look at them !

And then he just stopped posting a couple of months ago - seemed a nice knowedgeable guy.

Did he get banned or something?

Tappy,

2. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

I don't think he got banned, Tappy. I think he was getting a bit of hassle off someone and left of his own accord. A shame really as he was a really knowledgeable and pleasant chap. ;)

3. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

I could't agree more, but he seemed a bit senseative over some subjects that are important to himself, he came here to help people and share his knowledge but another member took delight in belittleing his advice, so he left,  shame realy ,I hope he comes back.

4. surfermick

surfermick New Member

yes i liked Peter, its a  shame.i have done similar myself when continuous agro comes along, ive left sites. maybe he's running up those steps in training forhisbig return to the fold, kind of Rocky style. http://youtu.be/DP3MFBzMH2o;)

5. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

I'd like to think so mick, but i doulbt it. I PM'd him and he seemed pretty cetrtain that he won't come back as long as 'you know who' is here, :(. he's a nice guy but he needs to MAN UP and tell it like it is,
    C'mon peter we all love you, in a manly hug kinda way,

6. surfermick

surfermick New Member

i understand what youre saying Tom, but i think i can see things from Peters point of view. this world is full of all sorts and people upset people all the time, i find it difficult when i meet someone who will not show a little humility and meet half way on a disagreement, i am always prepared to eat humble pie on things, others are not the same. i prefer to not be around people who will not budge. ive picked up a few negative followers on here and on the wrong kind of day it can be tiresome. but like Peter i am here with a genuine interest in helping people out but with a bit of site fun thrown in. or at least thats how i saw him.

7. Crowsfoot

Crowsfoot Screwfix Select

I've eaten apple pie many times SM but what's this humble pie?
    Can you buy it from Tesco's?

You know thought Peter could have been the capt' back on the forum in a guise, then again...

Tappy,

8. surfermick

surfermick New Member

unlike apple, humble pie tastes a bit sour at first Crowsfoot but there is a definite sweat after glow:eek:

9. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Did'nt Peter the plumber mention in one of his postings that he was having treatment for prostate trouble?

10. surfermick

surfermick New Member

i think there was something afoot health wise. but i know why he left, which has been said. its a real shame. the thing is though (as we all know)there is life outside of screwfix (apparently):)