Which Chainsaw?

Discussion in 'Landscaping and Outdoors' started by ruth harling, Jan 13, 2014.

1. nigel willson

nigel willson Screwfix Select

Safety doesn’t apply to diy????????. Since when . I think ull find the nhs is already very busy

2. Mark McLoughlin

Mark McLoughlin New Member

Indeedy for once I thought I could help someone, bored out of my mind during these times.. supposed to be going in for a heart op around about now which has been cancelled due to the situation so I know all about how busy the NHS are, but I'm sure we will all come out the other end safe and well :rolleyes:

3. Mark McLoughlin

Mark McLoughlin New Member

Now most folk would be offended by the comment you made, but not me. I ask myself why would some open a new account in the last few minutes to make such a reply, obviously an already registered member who wants to get something off his chest but hide behind a pseudo name so no one actually knows he is angry, and about what? because someone else gave an answer to a question that was asked and gave an honest reply. We all know that this time is stressful and not normal for us all, but my question would be again why would he do it? Is he alone and disheartened with the world, does he have a family and if so is he doing the same thing at home, is his family same from this person, and what can anyone do to help.. In the end it is only you who can answer..There are help lines out there if you need them please don't suffer alone or even worse take it out on your family please call

4. FlyByNight

FlyByNight Screwfix Select

WillyEckerslike likes this.