Which combi boiler ?

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by jav, Oct 26, 2009.

1. jav

jav Member

Cippi , you need kaboooooomin

2. chris@vietec.com

chris@vietec.com New Member

obviously Jay is the personality of many that is allowed to stay up late

3. jav

jav Member

Im hear for you, banter I think someone called it, cant remember which pillock it was.

4. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Im hear for you, banter I think someone called it, cant remember which pillock it was.

I'm here for you. I think someone called it banter, I can't remember which pillock it was.

5. jav

jav Member

Chipp , seriously your on the wrong forum.

6. Water Systems

Water Systems New Member

You would be better off using an unvented cylinder,

He wouldn't for reasons I have mentioned.

NOT a proffessional,

More thread cluttering posts.

Pure pro. :) Uni graduate too. You are intimidated by intelligence and knowledge. Sad but true. People like you are a total disgrace.

7. chris@vietec.com

Pro, uni graduate, if you are a uni graduate, you must of not done too well, to become a heating installer, bit of a come down for a uni graduate, isn't it

8. Water Systems

Water Systems New Member

Thanks WS, will show and discuss with my plumber

look at Advance Appliances. They make stainless steel thermal stores. They will make to order. So if you have a spec they will give a price. They are not so technical in offering full solutions. They will supply some of the parts that you will have to assemble, like immersions, plate heat exchangers, etc.
    http://www.advanceappliances.co.uk/gas_or_oil_thermal_storesystems.html

They do not have a standard store with a plate heat exchanger, using coils, but will supply a plain stainless cylinder with tappings and temp probes where you
    want them. Nu-Heat's thermals store is made by them.

The Nu-Heat thermal store is sealed - no G3 needed on a thermal store using a plate heat exchanger (heat bank).

Worth a look.

Any Qs about operation get back.

9. Water Systems

Water Systems New Member

Pro, uni graduate, if you are a uni graduate, you
    must of not done too well, to become a heating
    installer, bit of a come down for a uni graduate,
    isn't it

I don't install. I am the brains behind it. Installers do what I tell them. I don't need their thinking, I do that. I would not allow the likes of you on anything I do.

10. Water Systems

Water Systems New Member

Mr Chippie you are a waste of bandwidth and clutter threads. Please keep away from the heating forum as is it bad enough with the bathroom changers.

I wish you the best of luck with your life.

11. chris@vietec.com

Ahh, so we are getting to the truth, so you have absolutely no actual installation experience, so you cannot comment on how good or how bad a boiler is, as you have never installed commissioned serviced or repaired one, so you can't advise as a proffessional as you are not qualified to do so, you are obviously not GSR, so you cannot advise on gas matters as you are not qualified to do so, so go away and let the people who do have the knowledge, experience and qualifications, advise correctly, thank you and goodbye

12. Water Systems

Water Systems New Member

Ahh, so we are getting to the truth, so you have
    absolutely no actual installation experience,

I have.

so youcannot comment on how good or how bad a boiler is,

I can.

Current your mind is in tatters. Please sort it out.

I wish you the best of luck with your life.

13. chris@vietec.com

Please explain, you just said you don't install, you tell installers what to do, now you are saying you have installed, so which is it

14. jav

jav Member

Chris obviously your out of work , otherwise you would have been asleep and not on here , you have so much time fo asking nonsense question and giving useless information, so are you just a bad installer or a crooked installer? oh and of course that goes to the rest of the rogue traders on here.

15. chris@vietec.com

16. jav

jav Member

Dont take it personally, I dont know if you got your mate to put that on their for you , but you know damn well there are a heap load of rogues on here, some of whom you keep backing up as "good contributor", when their just cry babys and bull shi**ers.

If you have any good moral fibre in you, you should give streight answers and slate the pillocks on here.

17. chris@vietec.com

Jay you are of no importance to me, I do not need the approval of the likes of you, you have asked a question, you are happy with the reply that Water Systems gave you, so why are you still on here stirring trouble.

18. jav

jav Member

Because I came on quite inocently assuming that there will be some genuine decent folk prepared to help, but once the abuse kicked in, initiated by your mates , who you regard as good contributors, that ****** me off and on top of that they called it banter, so im joining the banter and giving you guys back , what you deserve.

had you just answered my question sensibly , I would have been on my merry way, but I guess some of you didnt want that, so when i've nothing on you can bet your backsides i'll be on here for banter.

19. jav

jav Member

Because I came on quite inocently assuming that there will be some genuine decent folk prepared to help, but once the abuse kicked in, initiated by your mates , who you regard as good contributors, that ****** me off and on top of that they called it banter, so im joining the banter and giving you guys back , what you deserve.

had you just answered my question sensibly , I would have been on my merry way, but I guess some of you didnt want that, so when i've nothing on you can bet your backsides i'll be on here for banter.

20. musky1

musky1 New Member

I reckon jav is a confused chav,with a robbing chav brother who nicks sabre boilers and flogs them on.

Otherwise why would he want to waste everybodys time gobbing off about something he knows nothing of, hes just a chav tozzer. :^O :^O