Which Nail Guns

Discussion in 'Carpenters' Talk' started by two by one, Aug 28, 2005.

1. problem

problem New Member

it wont my ip is blocked sid?
    or has it been changed?
    PASSY :)

2. problem

problem New Member

Nah i dont think ill bother with it, dj will tell me to take a run and jump! :(
    PASSY

3. dirtydeeds

dirtydeeds New Member

u must have been realy bad, if you think you wont be let back in. stil dont know the story, so still on the fence

4. panlid

panlid New Member

leave it with me.

5. problem

problem New Member

they all hate me, in particular dj and m3 fitter but ill try and contact the site tomorow to see if im allowed back, what you trying to say sid im aloowed back?
    PASSY

6. dirtydeeds

dirtydeeds New Member

passy know when to keep your trap shut. i dont know what he is doing but it sounds like its in your interests

7. problem

problem New Member

yes mate i no when to shut it but certain members took it to far last time but anyhow,
    PASSY

8. Va-*****

Va-***** New Member

I was reading through the posts and there was a lot of people saying that the dewalt is a lot heavier but is it not only 1pound heavier? I heard that sumwere but it might be wrong.

9. panlid

panlid New Member

hi va. overall there is not much difference. the prob with the dewalt is that it is poorly balanced. all the weight is in the front so it feels heavier than it is. i still love mine though if i was using it all day i would have forearms like arny. not that i havent already;)

10. dirtydeeds

dirtydeeds New Member

sid, do you have the metal skeleton as well that allows you to carry all that kit

11. dirtydeeds

dirtydeeds New Member

boxing in a duct today, both nailers in use, only problem, its down a ten foot hole and working space is too small to wear a belt and too restricted in space to cut any materials (get out of the hole, about a 2 minuite trip, cut materials, then get back down again) :( , its a bind.

AND there aint no drawings AND it is a build it as you see fit job.

12. problem

problem New Member

Unlucky matey ;)

13. dirtydeeds

dirtydeeds New Member

its a "please get us out of the mess we put ourselves into" job

14. problem

problem New Member

ChRist that bad eh? :( what exactly is the job?
    PASSY :)

15. dirtydeeds

dirtydeeds New Member

ill try and keep it short. you may know already that i do fix and repair carpentry, but it also means that i get the difficult jobs nobody else wants to do.

ie we dont want to do it but .... <u>can</u> You can see why i get called dirtydeeds on occasions ;)

(by the way the duct is 800 diameter and has 3 bends and drops 6 foot or so in the process)

i have been asked to make it look "nice" and a painter will finish off the job. methinks the the person in the office whos window overlooks the duct has enough clout to get things he dont like changed

16. problem

problem New Member

Sounds quite nasty like, you up high or on building?
    PASSY

17. dirtydeeds

dirtydeeds New Member

of all places its about 10 foot below road level and theres pidgeon netting above it

best of all the space around the duct (before boxing it in ) is about two foot on two sides, nine inches on the oter two and (before the netting fell off :) ) 18 inches above it

18. panlid

panlid New Member

aaaahhhh this is nice;)

19. dirtydeeds

dirtydeeds New Member

ps forgot to say 1/3 of the duct has only aout 1 foot clearance below it. AND THEY WANT THAT BOXED TOO

that wont get done :) , they will have to use one of those mirrors on a stick to prove i havent done it.

it'll be a dirtydeed :)

20. problem

problem New Member

To right mate tell them to stick it
    PASSY