Who can stop Man City?

Discussion in 'Sport Talk' started by max81, Nov 26, 2017.

1. max81

max81 New Member

They seem unbeatable this season, is there a team that can beat them?

2. dobbie

dobbie Well-Known Member

Can't help you, football is a waste of time.
    It takes slots on the television where they could show usefull and enjoyable programmes.

3. Sparkielev

Sparkielev Well-Known Member

I hope they win champions league as football goes they are a joy to watch

4. Iron_Mike

Iron_Mike Active Member

They will win the EPL.

But I think PSG will win the CL.

5. facilities

facilities Active Member

Can’t see anything to stop City in any competition this season and I am a Man U fan, as an aside I have had many heated discussions with the bitter blue fans in Manchester, when I point out to them that City have not achieved anything great what the have done is by luck won the lottery and been put in a position to buy the greatest players and perhaps the greatest manager, the only thing stopping the likes of Messsi and Ronaldo joining them is they don’t much fancy the weather or the mrs’s blocks a move to sunny Manchester, wages would not be an issue, City fans point out to me that they are only doing what Man U have been doing over the years and spending big to win honours, I would say the mainstay of thier record breaking squad over the last 20 years was Home grown talent as in the class of 92, with some big money signings along the way, where as City went shopping for a new team, any views anyone?

6. Sparkielev

They are owned by a country who can match that?

7. snappyfish

snappyfish Active Member

Bournemouth can! .... one day! :p

8. Sparkielev

aren't they owned by harry redknapp lol

snappyfish likes this.