Who's going to question the Pope??

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Dick Puller, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Is the PM going to ask the Pope about all the child abuse when he visits our country?? Should he be arrested as he knows what went on & covered it up??

2. Cock and Dole (9-5)

Cock and Dole (9-5) New Member

[Edited by: admin]

3. Quite short calves, *

4. Removed 4

Removed 4 New Member

A typical post from a lapsed Presbyterian, skirt-wearing, filthy-finger-nailed Tory plumber......

But I agree him that the PM should be arrested.

Lucia.

5. ignacious

ignacious New Member

So the world wide child abuse over many years that the pope is currently trying to media manage and sweep back under the carpet doesn't really matter then?
    If the catholics could get away with it for so long in the developed world, who knows what they're up to in poorer countries.
    The Belgians have started off well raiding them, they just need to torture them a bit now, to really find out what's been going on. Then they can burn them at the stake, like the catholics used to do to others.

6. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

The cost to the British tax payer, for his visit, is £12Million and rising, surely with all the cuts in Public Spending & his recorded knowledge of the child abuse in this country, he should be as welcome here as a fart in a space suit!!!

Why are all the Roman Catholics not funding his visit?? Why not also use all the money that is being spent on protecting Teflon Tim Tony Blair???

7. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

A typical post from a lapsed Presbyterian, skirt-wearing, filthy-finger-nailed Tory plumber......

Showing your ignorance again Lucia dear, only Roman Catholics 'lapse', this is normally after following the trail of Smarties and then 'helping' Father O'Reilly with his robes!!!

8. flyingscotsman

flyingscotsman New Member

Didn`t you realise D.P., it never happened, father looch had an inquiry, and with the "evidence" from the sisters, came to the conclusion,"it never happened". Let that be an end to it. :(

9. smallchap

smallchap Member

Why are all the Roman Catholics not funding his visit??

From what I hear the catholics did not invite him, it was a state invite ( government) therefore tax payers bill.
    However the catholics are paying their share .

10. Fada Mach

Fada Mach New Member

Is there anything good about the Catholic religion?

11. Fada Mach

Fada Mach New Member

No, I didn't think so.

12. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

The Pope and the Queen are on the same stage at an Anglican and Catholic commemoration of the Anglo-Irish accords - the crowd is huge - thousands. Her Majesty and His Holiness can't help but have a little rivalry - both being heads of churches and all.

The Queen says to the Pope, "Did you know that with just one little wave of my hand I can make every English person in the crowd go wild?" He doubts it, so she shows him. Sure enough, the royal-gloved wave elicits rapture and cheering from every Englishman in the crowd.

Gradually, the cheering subsides. The Pope, not wanting to be outdone by someone wearing a worse frock and hat than he, considers what he could do. So the Pope says to the Queen,"Your Majesty, that was impressive. But did you know that with one little wave of MY hand I can make every Irish person in the crowd go crazy with joy? Their joy will not be a momentary display like that of your subjects, but will go deep into their hearts, and they will speak forever of this day and rejoice - they will recount it to their grandchildren and they to their descendants.

The Queen seriously doubts this, and says so. "One little wave of your hand and all Irish people will rejoice forever? Show me." So the Pope slapped her.

13. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

However the catholics are paying their share...........................:^O :^O
    There's more chance of a Protestant getting a job with Glasgow City Council!!!

14. flyingscotsman

It`s not much, but it is a start... *

15. Onetap

Onetap Member

The cost of the visit will be discussed by the Pope and the PM, it will be item 3 on the agenda.

Items 1 and 2 are to be the kissing of the Papal ring and the restoration of the monasteries.

16. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Items 1 and 2 are to be the kissing of the Papal ringpiece and the restoration of the child molestation offenders.

17. flyingscotsman

When will it sink in D.P., IT NEVER HAPPENED!!!... Now keep telling yourself that as you flagellate...Lo and behold... you will "see" the truth. :)

18. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Oh yes flagellation, I think I'll propose a dose of that to the 'Blazers' down the Lodge tonight, do em a power of good!!!

19. Mr GrimNasty

Mr GrimNasty Active Member

Given the vast wealth of the Vatican, and all the poverty and suffering in the world......?