Why are leavers such numpties

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by chippie244, Mar 24, 2018.

1. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

They were given a chance to act like grown ups and debate a point and even given a thread where their views weren't challenged and they still behaved like spoiled children.
    Pathetic little imbeciles.

goldenboy likes this.
  2. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

Just because two attributes are observed together, it doesn’t mean they’re statistically related.

After all - instead of “why are leavers such numpties?” it could just have easily been “why are such numpties leavers?”.

[​IMG]

3. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

That is true and jj would argue against both posits.

4. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Not all Leavers behave like that, but there is a core of them across the nation who do behave just like that.

5. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

And its to be expected. When you consider the highest profile Leave supporters are Farage, Boris Johnson, Nick Griffin, Tommy Robinson, Thomas Mair etc etc.

6. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I'm ashamed and disappointed for the human race but I bet the next leaver on here will gloat

7. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Says the chap who called me a moron. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: We're all different Chips,,, why don't you just accept that you lot lost ??

8. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Of course they will. But what they dont understand is that the sneering attitude many of them have modeled on Farage's example day by day erodes what their victory will actually mean.

They were dealt a strong winning hand in the referendum. They have managed to chuck every decent card away through ignorance and ineptitude and now all they have left is a pair of twos.

9. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Right on cue. In rolls JJ with his pair of twos. Proving the point.

chippie244 likes this.
  10. joinerjohn1

Nothing like accepting the result GB (or not)

11. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

I accept the result. We will leave. But you lot have played your hand so appallingly its almost laughable.

Farage set the tone. You lot followed it to the letter and as a consequence many go out of their way to deliberately obstruct now.

Do you ever think how different things might have been if the default position of many Leavers had of been humility in victory?

Now its arrogance in nothing but token victory.

12. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Is that really the best you could come up with?

Why not have another try.

13. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

14. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

jj must have deleted that quickly

15. joinerjohn1

GB, as a remoaner, you can only ever see good with the EU. You just can't see that we are a net contributor. You just can't see the simple fact that we pay into the EU far more than we can ever hope to get out of the EU.
    You just can't see the simple truth that the only thing the EU is after is our money. You can't see that the EU is screwing us for all they can get. (only got to look at the way negotiations at going to realise that)
    I have deleted absolutely nothing chips. I reckon you should stay off the alcohol mate (or go and see a doc for your hallucinations)

16. HarDeBloodyHarHar

HarDeBloodyHarHar Active Member

It's a reciprocal action to bremainers attitude.

"You're all fools!"

"Losers!"

17. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Apology, I only saw your pathetic response on somebody elses post

18. joinerjohn1

Oooh would that be your absolutely pathetic response on my airline pilot thread then?

19. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

It’s like you heard that two wrongs don’t make a right, so you thought you try three, then four, then...

What you’ve written is demonstrably not true. Chippie made contributions to the “benefits of Brexit thread”. So he isn’t “only seeing the good”, is he?

Out of interest, do you think you’re making valid points? Or do you know you just sound like a disruptive idiot with nothing interesting to contribute? Your insights are as sharp as wet caulk.

You’ve enough decades under your belt to have realised you’re not a smart man (God! I hope you’re self aware to realise this - sorry if this comes to a shock to you). This is fine. This isn’t a forum for brain surgeons. We don’t expect original or amazing insights from you, just civility and honesty.

chippie244 likes this.
  20. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Where to start with this? Sounds like there is some real paranoia going on here with the big bad EU.

Lets start the fact that I actually think there is plenty wrong with the EU, contrary to your assertion.

But its MOT advisory stuff rather than write-off issues.

The stuff you hate about the EU will still affect your life for ever but now you will have no opportunity to alter them. Great move.

I dont care if we pay in more than we take out. Its called being part of society.

As for the negotiations! How are the EU meant to behave? When you consider the abuse they get from senior Tories like Johnson and self appointed spokesmen like Farage. The arrogance of Leavers has caused the negotiation impasse.

I am a European and proud of it. It is possible to be that and also British and proud of it.

As I say for me the EU has a lot of bulbs out and dodgy tyres, but I would prefer to help fix them rather than the Leavers approach which is is to get in the car, lock the doors and torch it.

chippie244 likes this.