Why are leavers such numpties

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by chippie244, Mar 24, 2018.

1. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I'm probably going to get chucked off here for a post I've just done so goodbye to you all if that happens, it's been a ball.

Jord86 and btiw2 like this.
  2. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

A ball? Goes round and round, but really just used for silly games?
    Yeah, I can see that.

What is it with snowflake JJ and Filly and that report button? I thought the “libtards” were supposed to be the snowflakes.

3. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

The most telling thing about Brexit is how uneducated so many advanced in years are on fairly basic issues of history and politics.

We are told that education is getting easier and that the older generation are more intelligent and worldly wise.

This is patently nonsense. It genuinely seems that so simply regard whatever they read in the Daily Mail as absolute gospel.

4. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

btiw2 , with respect chip is the one casting the insults tonight. I'm just responding as best I can mate. If you cant see what he is doing, then you're as bad as he is. I'll report chip to the relevant authorities and we'll see who has to take a holiday. (hopefully he might realise he's going a little bit too far tonight) Just read his reply and I think he's realised he's pushing it.

I shall treat this with the disdain it deserves btiw2.
    Correction,, the "snowflakes " are the ones who don't agree with the majority (you know the 52%,, those ones)

5. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

I would tend to agree on this. The brave new warriors of Brexit despite their chest beating and war paint love to run and tell tales.

6. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Nah. If the the cap fits wear it. And the snowflake cap looks just the right size.

7. joinerjohn1

Ooohh would this be the ones taught to do mental arithmetic? (unlike the present day twits who resort to their calculator to add 12 + 23 or 36 divided by 3 ?) The ones who think Jezza should be PM (not knowing the difference between Corbyn and Clarkson) Nice try GB ;);)

8. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I've started a poll on whether jj has 2 brain cells to rub together which will probably get me kicked off the forum so please vote.

9. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

Really?! You actually think you’re regarded as intelligent by people here?

JJ. You’re a joke. A cliche. The annoying kid that interrupts with vacuous banalities whilst the grown-ups are speaking.

Treat my post with disdain if you want.

I’d rather you just reported me.

Or shut up. That works too.

10. joinerjohn1

Hey
    That will always be at least 2 more than you chip . ;);)

11. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Speak as you find. I find many in the older generation demand automatic respect.

They havent earnt it.

Mental arithmetic? No calcs at my kids school. They learn it old style. And they learn a great deal more than even I did 30 years ago at school.

Whats all the random rambling garbage about Clarkson and Corbyn. Think you might be running low on Sanatogen or Seven Seas

12. joinerjohn1

13. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

This is true. I dip in and out on here and have done for 14 yrs. Used to have time for JJ.

Things have clearly changed. I seen nothing from him now but pointless sneering non-contributions to otherwise interesting conversations.

Like a pub bore who corners you when you go up to buy a round.

14. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Sad to see you in this kind of role on here John.

Pointless emojis and a really unpleasant side showing.

To be honest John you seem to have slipped into the role of just bumbling about trolling people.

15. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

To be fair. When the subject comes around to the NHS or care professionals he does have personal stories that are of value.

Maybe it’s ADHD (which I believe is now the medical diagnosis for “annoying brat”), but he just can’t help being disruptive when people are trying to discuss politics.

16. joinerjohn1

Examples please of ,where I have been nothing but helpful on DIY related posts.

Leave Brexit out of it

17. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

Oh right, so you want to leave Brexit out of it...when you bring it into unrelated threads!

Is that the 'high ground' you speak of JJ?

18. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Its not my role to scorecard your contribution on all over the forum John.

I am speaking as I find.

You have evolved into a nasty little troll. Thats my opinion in terms of the interactions I have had with you since I came back on here.

You might not like that but thats my current impression.

You seem to take pleasure in vandalizing conversations and revel in upsetting people.

Thats pretty standard troll behaviour.

btiw2 likes this.
  19. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I was listening to radio 4 the other day and there was an interview with a woman who's dad travelled a lot but then started to listen to right wing shock jock radio and got radicalised, surely the same thing thing is happening with our youth,
    It's already happened with jj and ha but can we turn it around?

20. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

Correction:

'You have devolved...'

JJ wasn't like this a few months ago. Maybe the **** he reads in the Sun has finally consumed him!