Why did I bother ?

Discussion in 'Kitchen Fitters' Talk' started by worktop draining grooves, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Bought a dewalt plunge saw even though I have the festool as was getting it for a good price but after using it for the first time today will be putting on eBay . It was heavy clumsy and just all round total rubbish festool all the way

2. big all

big all Screwfix Select

was it mains or battery

if you mean clumsy to plunge!!
    you may not have the levers/controls set up properly as plunging is an easy one handed proccess when set up properly

big all

3. It's mains and had a good play with it to try and make it easier on the plunge but was very hard for one handed plus the rail was not staying in place without the clamps maybe just me but was very disapointed with the whole thing

4. wuddy

wuddy Member

the plunge does get smoother and i find the rail sticks no problem so it might be worth giving it a bit longer

i just hate the **** baterys on mine

its like everything you get what you pay for but dewalt is a bit over hyped imo

5. evo nut

evo nut New Member

worktop drainer

is it 110volt?

i may buy:)

how much you want?

evo nut

6. It's 240 v I have used it today only and would be looking for £ 310

7. ojr

ojr New Member

What do you expect from Black & Decker

8. chippie244