Wooden Floor

Discussion in 'Carpenters' Talk' started by Sharon151, Oct 26, 2013.

  1. Sharon151

    Sharon151 Member

    Can any one tell me the name of the plastic ( looks like wood ) floor boards.
    I know its expensive but i've seen panels installed and floor looks lovely.

    Thanks a lot

  2. joinerjohn1

    joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

    I think it's called Aqua step flooring. 100% plastic and guaranteed not to be affected by water. ;);)

    Here's the link
  3. DIYDave.

    DIYDave. Well-Known Member

    Hi, I recently laid "Colours Aquateo" from B&Q in my bathroom and looks great, really happy with it
    Like the one that JJ has linked, these are both suitable for wet areas

    If your looking for general flooring, but as you say plastic but looks like wood then you should look at both Amtico and Karndean
    Both come in a range of "wood" finishes and "plank" widths
  4. Sharon151

    Sharon151 Member

    Thank you guys for your help, now i have some names i will do a search.
    Name Karndean rings a bell so will start with that one. :)
  5. (I hope she's sitting down when she looks at the price...)

    Short list a few of your fav wood shades/qualities (some have particularly nice textures and the planks are bevelled - really nice), and then surf like mad for them - you may find some good deals.

Share This Page