wooton basset bikers run 4 afghan heroes

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by jenros, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Mr GrimNasty

Mr GrimNasty Active Member

King troll speaks!

2. The Arsenal Man

The Arsenal Man New Member

*** give it a rest. You are like a bunch of little school kids, my dads bigger than your dad, no he isn't, yes he is

3. Ú¶

Ú¶ New Member

No he bluddy well isn't.

4. firestop

firestop New Member

At least, Grim, I have a life outwith this forum, unlike yourself who spends all his time spouting garbage and simply trying to convince yourself that you are such a clever, knowledgeable person. And you call me a Troll!!!! Brilliant. Get a life.

5. Teuchter

Teuchter New Member

Oi, you chust lay off Grim.

Anyways, "You certainly hit a nerve there..."

My.

6. Mr GrimNasty

Mr GrimNasty Active Member

Firestop is another of my favourite vanquished fools.

There seems to be inexhaustible queue of people wanting to be left sad and bitter at the hands of the mighty Grimbo. :)

7. firestop

firestop New Member

You are so pathetically predictable, it's heartbreaking, Grim.
    Sitting at your lonely box, friendless, trying to pretend to be all you are not (and never, obviously, can be) with nothing better to do than post inane comments on here, in a vain attempt to try and bolster your complete lack of self esteem.
    Why not try doing something useful with your life, rather than incessantly posting your pretentious garbage?

8. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

How many rods you fishin' with today Grimbo?
    :)

9. Ú¶

Ú¶ New Member

"There seems to be inexhaustible queue of people wanting to be left sad and bitter at the hands of the mighty Grimbo."

Ooooooh, yeahhhhhhh, sadden me, NOW.