Worcester Park, Kingston-on-Thames area

Discussion in 'Kitchen Fitters' Talk' started by acm718, Nov 22, 2006.

1. acm718

acm718 New Member

Hi, my sister needs a kitchen fitting in Worcester Park, KT4 postcode area - what she's after is a complete service, wall/floor tiles, electrics, from start to finish, rubbish taken away, basically everything short of filling the new fridge with food.
    Run of units is fairly small, maybe 3-3.5m and a return along one wall of about 1.5m, to include ceramic hob and single undermount elec oven, space for w/machine etc.
    Easy free parking right outside in the road, a weeks work at the most.
    She's tried Kitchens Direct (stop laughing) and they are alledgedly coming round soon after two no-shows.
    Wickes are next on her list - decent units etc, but fitting costs eg extra sockets, a bit of plaster patching, is likely to be silly money.
    Who would you recommend, for supply and fit, or more to the point, who would you steer clear of?
    Many thanks!

2. !!

!! Active Member

3. Hi im a carpenter& joiner living in worcester park. I would be happy to give you a quote i also have a good spark who i often work with contact phalim1@aol.com

4. wazurp

wazurp Member

I'm local & may be able to help. How soon was she looking to have it done?

Do you have a number or email I can contact you on?