Work hat

Discussion in 'Engineers' Talk' started by benny, Sep 22, 2004.

1. benny

benny Guest

I have just purchased one of screwfix acrylic work hats and have been wearing it for over a month.The only problem with it is i still have absolutely no urge to do anything other than sit down.Has anyone else had the same problem, Or is it just a faulty hat?

2. george m

george m New Member

On what part of your body have you been wearing it benny?

3. CHRIS

CHRIS Guest

I had a similar problem as you I found that the hat was far too big for my head, it fell over my eyes and I thought it was night time and keept falling asleep.Send it back for one that works.

chris

4. CHRIS

CHRIS Guest

Just remembered also had a pair of welly boots that would only turn right when walking had to return these to get a left and right pair,pitty the other chap who could only turn left they never did discover who had the two left boots.

chris

5. benny

benny Guest

Sorry ive tooken so long to come back,i lives on a corner of a large town, and these blasted boots o mine ment i had to walk all the way round to get back,still,Londons quite pretty at night,thow theres a lot of strange people there.must go now,got a big job on,still ime cleaver now ye see,ive bought meself one of them work lights as well,so i just stands that there and i can go and sleep,must go now, time for me bed.

6. dunc

dunc New Member

I know a bloke who wore a cricketers jockstrap and box as a face mask for sevearl years before any twigged.

7. dunc

dunc New Member

I know a bloke who wore a cricketers jockstrap and box as a face mask for several years before any one twigged.

8. benny

benny Guest

i bet the bloke who wore the face mask as a box did !