work trousers

Discussion in 'Tilers' Talk' started by tic tic, Feb 19, 2010.

1. tic tic

tic tic New Member

alright guys.
    well need to invest in a new pair of the above.
    usually get snickers floorlayers,but just wondering if any of you have other prefferances have heard good words about helly hansen and blaklader or will i just stick to snickers..:)

advice and abuse most welcome..:^O
    cheers tt.

2. DibDobDave

DibDobDave New Member

have always used blaklader cant fault them,floorlayers version ideal for summer ,and i use the craftsmans 1500 extreme for winter and heavy use ,rip out day etc,the cotton canvas version is as tough as boots,comes with lifetime warranty on seams,well worth the investment.

3. DibDobDave

DibDobDave New Member

top tip when u get holes in the knees eventually ,cut of the lower leg part and use as work shorts in summer,

4. G Brown

G Brown New Member

snickers carpet layers with the "bean bag" knee pads. The best by far.

5. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

SNickers need to make a version of carpet layers troos that repels silicon and tile addy! They would sell loads!

6. tic tic

tic tic New Member

cheers guys ;)

might just get one pair of each;)

not wanting to sound a lazy git ere, but any good websites for the above for good prices,i usually pay about £50 for the snickers at the shop, so if i can get them cheaper he might match the price.

am a tight scotsman... :^O

7. blueassedfly!

blueassedfly! New Member

in that case buy a set of * for about 25quid then you can wear whatever trousers you want! ;)

[Edited by: admin]

8. DibDobDave

DibDobDave New Member

[Edited by: admin]

9. Rowdey

Rowdey Member

Another vote for Blaklader here. About £32 from Pulsar.