Worktop grills

Discussion in 'Kitchen Fitters' Talk' started by e30mark, Jan 28, 2007.

1. e30mark

e30mark Member

Hi guys,

Has anyone had to source a grill to fit either along the back edge of a laminate worktop or set into it? customer has a radiator beneath the worktop and wants a 'nice' grill set in to let the heat through... sounds like a nice idea but i can't find one yet... open to most colours / materials ideas at the moment!

Cheers

Mark.

2. loosenup

loosenup Member

ssoffit board vents work ok .. and available in a variety of colours .. local builders mechant should stock it comes in 1mtr lenghts.
    Phill

3. jasonb

jasonb New Member

Woodfit.com do a range of alloy grilles, in white, gold, silver etc. various lengths and widths. Site is down at the moment so cant post link

Jason

4. jasonb

jasonb New Member

Heres the link

J

5. e30mark

e30mark Member

Cheers guys!

I've printed off a grill from Woodfit.com, i'll see if it's what the customer had in mind :eek:)

6. kitcheneer

kitcheneer New Member

In these days of computers, it's always best if you spell the item you want correctly. The thing you are looking for is a grille, whereas a grill is something else entirely. When I opened this thread I thought it was going to be about something for cooking steak on (or in)