Worst diver

Discussion in 'Sport Talk' started by debit cruncher, Nov 6, 2008.

1. debit cruncher

debit cruncher New Member

Now having seen all players, live and on tv I know my choice. But who is the worst diver in the EPL?

1. Drogba: For a big fella who thinks he is a "warrior" you wouldn't want him next to you in battle!

2. Ronaldo: All the skill in the world with the ball, yet goes to "ground" as quick as a mole

3. Gerrard: The song says "he's so hard..so hard" but looks like a change of the wind can take him down!

2. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

B*llocks, one swallow does not make a summer.
    add Carew to your list, i sore him fall over once.

3. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

and your song is wrong.

4. dryliner essex

dryliner essex New Member

every team got ,but its the big teams that get all the publicity ,just because people who dont support the big 4 are jealous

5. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

Well said dryliner.
    Gerrard got the attention because it was in the last minute and in my book was not a pen but the earlier handball was, what do managers say, decisions balance themselves out.

6. debit cruncher

Come on now ponty how many time has Carragher "saved" Liverpool? and not with his feet!

As for the everyone else having one...name them...all of them.
    Gerrard says in his auto bio that he dives, confeses and Drogba has said to the media, but can't recall Ronaldo saying such....as yet

7. dryliner essex

stop groveling ,i still hate scousers,mancs,gonners and soft chelsea

8. dryliner essex

d/ cruncher wots your team

9. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

Dryliner, well said aint grovelling, it means i agree with you, i know it rare and prob will not happen again, we only hate Millwall more than you lot.

DC you must have an extra page in Gerrards book or maybe i missed it, or maybe you misread it.

He is an Aston Vanilla fan.

10. dryliner essex

marlon (ragdoll) harwood goes down well for a big man,he did for us when we had him,just remind me how much you gave west ham for him

11. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

dryliner, i thought that little scottish guy we bought off you would of done better, then Rafa has not played him much.

12. debit cruncher

d/ cruncher wots your team

Well my team have a long proud history and are founder memeber of the football league. Been in the top division longer than anyone else.

13. debit cruncher

dryliner, i thought that little scottish guy we bought off you would of done better, then Rafa has not played him much.

What sweety sock have liverpool bought of the hammers?

14. dryliner essex

maybe yossi macbenayoun ?

15. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

Boton?

The little guy, Ben Ayoun ( you have to say it in a Scottish accent).

16. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

Meant Bolton

17. debit cruncher

Bolton, get real!! Longest top flight club? Only be consistanly in the prem, for 5years.
    Try again

18. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

Sheffield?, Notts county?

19. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

Stoke?

20. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member