Worst manager of the season

Discussion in 'Sport Talk' started by G Brown., May 7, 2010.

1. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

It has to be a toss up between Rafa and Sir Red nose.

2. Removed 4

Removed 4 New Member

There's no toss-up about it. The spick has badly let down the proud tradition at LFC. Therefore he's the worst.

I've never had cause to criticise Sir Alex over the past twenty years, until now: The dual loss of Ronaldo and Tevez - without a replacement for either, was a grave error. The consequence of which is likely to give Chelsea the title and having to settle for the runners-up place......

Lucia.

3. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

Its so refreshing to have a decent and informed comment, there is a few good people on here but there is one MUFC fan who seam's to have a very low IQ and is void of any honest facts.
    He thinks Man utd have been ok this season because they have won the carling cup and are the highest team in the North(never knew there was any credibility in that).
    At least the MUFC manager and players dont share his view.

4. Removed 4

Removed 4 New Member

I've followed Manchester United ever since my idol Denis Law joined them from Torino in the early 60's. I can't remember a more disappointing season than this one. I certainly remember past seasons where they seriously under-achieved - and the shame of being relegated to the Second Division, but then they had excuses for being an 'average' team.

But this season particularly, they've had no such excuse: they released their two most influential strikers without adequate replacements - and relied far too much on Wayne Rooney who just couldn't do it on his own.

I hope Alex Ferguson will learn from this disaster....

Lucia.

5. sir graftalot

sir graftalot New Member

It is quite amazing to think that we have been blooming awful all year and we almost won the title!
    we were completely dreadful and top of the league, it was quite bizarre.
    we played on numerous occasions with no established centre halves or defenders, we also played goodness knows how many games without our number one and again we were top of the tree.
    now i've said on many occasions that the premier league over the years has been a poor league.
    how many times have united run away with the league but been unable to put a dent in the champion league?
    it is no surprise that this year no english team has progressed to the semi finals, the premier league has been so poor.
    it is also a true indication of how far united have come to find such disappointment in finishing second in the league and only having the league cup in the bag.
    that said, with uniteds debt reliant on champions league qualification i would say that Rafa takes the wooden spoon on the original question.
    if you are reading this rafa, please do not ever leave, we think you are doing a great job!

6. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

Another refreshing point of view, with the likes of Tony,Dryliner and co i thought the asylum had been taken over by the lunatics.

True utd have had some right makeshift defences, the new players didnt shine or fill even 10% of the gap left by the winker but were you really that bad.

The CL is all about the away goal and can be pretty random, look who is in it this year, would you say that the football in Italy and Germany is top notch?,In Spain the top 2 teams are so far ahead of the others but when was the last time Real Madrid in the final.
    Look at the year LFC won it we were 6th in the prem, then again we are special.

If your reading this Rafa i will be round in an hour to pack your bags for you, i know where you live.

7. sir graftalot

sir graftalot New Member

funny that, i know where you live!!!!!!

8. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

Kiss kiss