Would you be happy with this work?

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by Daniel_77p, May 9, 2019.

1. unphased

unphased Screwfix Select

Then have the balls to take some and post. Maybe we can nit pick your work for a change.

Coloumb likes this.
  2. dobbie

dobbie Well-Known Member

Will I forward you the bill for the camera.

3. Dam0n

Dam0n Active Member

Not aimed at you at all unphased. Just simply stating that its not work that should be defended on any level.

4. chippie244

chippie244 Well-Known Member

There's one on your phone.

5. dobbie

dobbie Well-Known Member

No there isn't.

6. Coloumb

Coloumb Well-Known Member

Probably your phone is stuck in the stoned age.

7. dobbie

dobbie Well-Known Member

Sorry do not take drugs.

8. chippie244

chippie244 Well-Known Member

Weird.

9. Comlec

Comlec Well-Known Member

@dobbie has had a recent phone upgrade

Attached Files:

dobbie likes this.
  10. unphased

unphased Screwfix Select

Called your bluff, then, dobbie. You're all talk, no walk. Happy to **** off everyone else but can't back it up when asked to prove your own work is up to standard.

11. dobbie

dobbie Well-Known Member

I know my work is up to standard,i would not slate anyones work if it was fine.The photos of work shown by the original poster is abysmal as is the work you have posted that you have done.I do not need to prove myself.

You also need to get your act together, stop giving out bad advice on this thread and on the oven thread where you have been proved wrong again.
    When you learn how to carry out workmanship to an acceptable then comment,if not carry on bodging.

12. retiredsparks

retiredsparks Well-Known Member

Very very sloppy.
    But the thing that concerns me is that full testing has NOT been done.
    IF it had been I doubt very much if the cowboy would have twisted the ring conductors back together again ?
    RS

Sparkielev likes this.
  13. Pollowick

Pollowick Well-Known Member

That picture shows sloppy or bad workmansip in two ways. The first being that there are faults or problems - for example significant amount of conductor visible on the live connections. The second being that it is untidy and does not follow best practice.

Criticism of the first area is fully acceptable, whereas for the second you need to ask, is it dangerous? is it a problem? It may not be, however, it could show his overall attitude and siuggest that he is sloppy in other unseen areas too so take it as a guide tio his approach.

I know that my work can be untidy at times but at others can be pristine!

14. Daniel_77p

Daniel_77p New Member

Just to update.... found this on closer inspection. Exposed core...

Attached Files:

15. dobbie

dobbie Well-Known Member

Yes,I mentioned that in post 82 and 93.You need someone to sort this cowboys mess out.

16. unphased

unphased Screwfix Select

Hi Daniel, I've seen your post on the other thread. That is dangerous, you need to get him back. Go through NAPIT as explained in the other thread. He will be told to correct his work.