York Park Oil Fired Combi Spares

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by heatyman, Mar 30, 2006.

1. heatyman

heatyman Well-Known Member

Does anyone where I can get a diaphragm for this boiler? The closest I can find is from an Alpha 240/280, but this has a hole in the centre whereas the one I require does not. I suppose a cycle patch either side of the diaphragm would seal it effectively, as it is not streesed in the centre.
    The diaphragm is 80mm dia. and dished to a height of 7mm.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Martin

2. doitall

doitall New Member

why not give em a bell.

Yorkpark Ltd
    16 St georges Industrial Estate.
    White Lion Road.
    Amersham.
    Bucks.
    HP7 9JQ

01494n764031

3. doitall

doitall New Member

Thats 01494 764031.

4. heatyman

Unfortunately they've gone into liquidation. Their condensing boilers were taken over by Geminox, but the combi was apparently a Dutch boiler they badged. The diverter valve looks like one I've seen in a Saunier Duval or Chaffoteaux, with a diaphragm housing on one end, fed by pilot pipes, and the usual microswitches are at the other end.
    Martin

5. dillyit

dillyit New Member

hi Martin
    found your post about york park boilers did you find a suppier in the end. I am looking for a (system return pipe, part no dcft01.102/001) thats what its called in the manual.

6. heatyman

i ended up using a diaphragm from an Alpha, with a bicycle puncture patch.
    Subsequently, I obtained an expansion vessel through my distributor www.abgo.co.uk from Ecoflam.They won't deal direct unless you have an account.
    Martin

7. It sounds like the type used on some Halsteads or Biasis.

as we have that type in stock, I used one in reverse in an emergency on an Alpha tonight by making a hole in the apropriate place.

Tony

8. dillyit

dillyit New Member

Thanks for your reply's I will see if I can find something to fit and let you know
    regards

9. chris@vietec.com

chris@vietec.com New Member

York Park used to use Geminox boilers and rename them, give Evinox a call with the model number 01372 722277 ot their web site www.evinox.co.uk

10. lmcpy

lmcpy New Member

Hi. I have a problem with a York Park boiler, and wonder if you found anyone to help with spares? Pulling my hair out! Thank you.