You either loved her or you hated her!

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Mr. Handyandy, Apr 10, 2013.

1. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Cheers Tomp, I'm glad she's ok though. Yep the locals said it were best pub in Hindley, was certainly the busiest. We really enjoyed the evening, and my owd manager gave me a dvd of a gig we did at the Witchwood in Ashton under Lyne in 2007. I'll try editing it and putsome of it on Youtube. ;)

2. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

anyrode, getting back to the thread topic, You either loved her............, Wigan athletic boss David Whelan asked the fans to give maggie a minutes silence before the match yesterday, All hell broke loose fans acused him of , not being in touch with the wigan people, He's a businessman so he loved her, whereas the majority of the wigan football fans are working people and remember the hardship of mass unemployment, so we hate her, he never got his minutes silence,

3. MrGrimNasty

MrGrimNasty New Member

Yes the left really have exposed themselves as the really nasty dim destructive people that they are.

So who put the most miners on the dole - Wilson or Thatcher? (Clue, not Thatcher).

Don't let a bit of mob thuggery irrational blind ideological hatred get in the way of the truth eh folks.

Least of all, don't forget why Thatcher had to make so many tough decisions to sort out the mess the country was in thanks to Labour, and don't forget how prosperous she made us ALL.

Until Brown came along and shafted the country again.

4. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

how is it that when making tough decidtions, its the poor folks that carry the brunt?  whether lab tory or lideral a lady dog will always be a lady dog,

5. joinerjohn1

Just sent you a PM Tomp. ;)

6. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

thanks john, Its well good ;)

7. joinerjohn1

Cheers Tomp. We've just got to do a song together sometime and see how far up the charts it gets. We might even get on TOTP's

8. MrGrimNasty

MrGrimNasty New Member

Tough decisions don't only affect the poor, that's just asinine lefty propaganda garbage. No one in this country suffers real poverty.
    Yes it's tough having a free 3 course dinner reduced to 2. Blame Labour for serving it up in the first place without regard to affordability, just to bribe you and guarantee your patronage.
    Don't blame the conservatives for taking a portion away, so that you don't end up losing the lot, waiting in line all day for a slice of bread.
    Funny how the left which is so fond of being right on with PC and equality, spouts such a poisonous tirade of misogynistic sexist vile insults.
    Try some independent thinking Tom. Actually do some research and learning. Don't believe what you are told by people who want to manipulate you for their own power.
    And despite what you probably think, I don't have any political allegiance - I just speak from neutral ground and common sense. Most politicians of all parties are wasters and liars.

9. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

ok with me john, you'll have to do the singin', I've been banned from singin anywhere in europe

10. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

oh hello hoverfly, art gooing to't TT this year?

11. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

grimbo, I'm not lead by propergranda, I live in a northern working class area, Once the pits, textiles and engineering provided livlyhoods for us inhabitants, then thatchers goverment closed the pits, textile factories and engineering companies, now we produce nothing, we just shuffle paper and thats why the coutry's going downhill, we've gone from producers to none producers, and who's paying for the 10 million pound funeral?

the low earning tax payer, too poor to fiddle his taxes to off shore accounts,

12. Hoverfly

Hoverfly New Member

Never mind the TT thompas, just tell me about the good 'ol days like when Labour snatched the milk off them senior school kids back in '68 and when that Callaghan let them bin bags pile up, and when that Derek Robinson was running that cruddy car factory, and when slimy Tone lied through his teeth about Saddam's nasty weapons, and when Gormless Gordon went to Cash4Gold with our reserves, and when everyone in the NHS were smiley happy people and then I'll tell you if I'm going to the TT.

13. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

reet well, first off maggie thatcher the milk snatcher took the kids coloured water off them, callaghan (dirty harry) liked bags of rubbish, and magnum 45's, slimy tone was never going to re-ellected, so he let gormless drive us deeper into the brown slurry,
    but the real, seasonaly adjusted fact was, when unions had a say in the matter, people were paid a livable wage, not £6.20 an hour,

and mcguiness will win 2 more this year, mike dunlop will win 2 and guy martin nearly wins one,

14. Hoverfly

Hoverfly New Member

"when unions had a say in the matter, people were paid a livable wage"

Indeedy, hence the demise of BL et al.