your vote counts,

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by tom.plum, Mar 15, 2012.

1. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

thats what it says on my santander voting form they sent me this morning, What a load of wasted paper, they are clearly not listening to a word I tell them,
    Every time I set foot in their high street shop/bank or wtf they call it, there is a queue to the door, and sometimes up the street as well, anyrode I waits me turn and when i finally get to the counter to draw out MY money they always try to sell me a service that I don't want, so I tell the assistant, " thank you no, please finish off my business so that you are free to deal with the next customer and hopefully all these people in the queue will get dealt with quicker",
    and do they listen ? NO,
    So when my account is empty, probably in July this year( thats when I next attempt to drink Canada dry), I will darken your doorstep no longer,

free banking or no,

2. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

I find the same sort of things when I go into the Cooperative Bank , Tomp. Last time I was in to pay an HMRC tax refund cheque into my account, Told the lady I wanted to pay this cheque in. She did her thing with the cheque and the computer, then started rambling on about the most tax effective way to save money and "Was I interested?"  "Not on my wages lass." came the reply. She then asked me if I wanted to upgrade my account. "It will only cost you £19.98p a month.":eek:

"So how do I actually save money by paying you £20 a month for my bank account lass?",,, "Erm, erm, Well you don't actually save money, but we are an ethical bank you know."
    Yeah right,,, proper ethical to take money off those who can least afford it. Ethical,,, My A**e.