Betta Living kitchens

Discussion in 'Kitchen Fitters' Talk' started by graceland, Sep 9, 2012.

1. graceland

graceland Active Member

Hi,

Anyone had any experience with Betta Living kitchens or can rate them as a company? Google reviews are good

2. G Brown

G Brown New Member

They are a revived/renamed/resurrected version of Oldhams most notorious crooked kitchen manufacturer who makes regular appearances on TV - not for advertsing purposes ;) ....only fools and horses rush in. Be VERY aware!  :)

3. graceland

graceland Active Member

Oh I think Ive seen the fella, on watchdog or something, an x con? Is that them? Funnily enough theyve got good reviews on google, on the review centre. Unless the reviews are all by him lol!

4. BarryRourke

BarryRourke New Member

Hello, I do not usually respond to posts on this forum, however I felt I must intervene.  Betta Living are in no way connected to the "Rogue Trader" referred to earlier in the thread.  We are a family owned and run business and have been manufacturing our own furniture since 1966.  We have showrooms across the UK.  The other company operate under around 6 different names, sadly because we are also in Oldham, people often presume we are connected.  The 720 reviews on reviewcentre.com will hopefully give a clear picture of what Betta Living are really about.  Barry Rourke on behalf of Betta Living.

5. G Brown

G Brown New Member

6. djmaluco

djmaluco New Member

Hello, I found this company few weeks back on line and had a great time working with them... their prices were great and service awesome. Has anyone else use them yet?

Regards

D.J Maluco

Message was edited by: Screwfix Moderator

7. G Brown

G Brown New Member

My spam sensors are twitching.....

8. DeborahCamden

DeborahCamden New Member

They just did a beautiful kitchen for us. Some initial communication problems but they really turned it around and the end result is outstanding.

9. DaveT5

DaveT5 New Member

Definitely crooks I'm 10k out of pocket and they sent a fitter round who tried to pick a fight with my 61 your old dad.

Luckily for the fitter it was a Friday and my dad had done a very long week being a 5 dan in karate he just pleasantly asked him to leave whereby he walked up the road swearing at the neighbours. Refusing to fit my kitchen unless I paid £1500 extra because i didn't have an acceptable link to the mains, an electrician quoted me to part p certify and do the work £180 but they refused to do that and so ive had to fit the whole kitchen myself, half of the design was wrong and didn't fit so ive ended up paying almost £4,000 to make shift a **** kitchen out of the parts.

They said they would send a customer service manager round to see the issues a few weeks back but now they don't receive my emails or my phone calls they have just kept my money and run

disgusting i hope i can get something done about this

10. I'd have thought a 5 dan would be quite persuasive.