Biggest Wally and Most Helpful on this forum

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by HOTDOG ø, Aug 26, 2007.

1. sooyar

sooyar New Member

PS - sooyar - I'd like to ask you this.

When old people get dementia, they sometimes act like
    children. If, God forbid, that should happen to your
    Mum, and she had to go into a home, how would you
    feel if you discovered that the staff there had been
    slapping her in order to make her afraid of them or
    to "teach her a lesson"?

First of all I've been offline for a few days whilst my computer was down, second of all you B-A-S can ask what you like, but If I say that I don't debate with lying ****** (anyone who doubts that B-A-S is a lying ******, have a careful read of scumbag kids update thread) does that remind you of anything. However,and not having read this thread's last few pages I will reply to the point you raise here by informing you that people at the beginning of there lives need to be taught a lot of lessons, and people at the end of their lives do not. So your attempted comparison is as irrelevant as you are yourself.

[Edited by: admin23]

2. ban-all-sheds

ban-all-sheds New Member

The difference is though that my position on not debating immigration controls with people who have hidden (in your case not very well) racist agendas is not one I've simply adopted out of childish spite.

Remind me again of the positive characteristics you have as a result of being hit as a child?

3. sooyar

sooyar New Member

(anyone who doubts that B-A-S is a
    lying ******, have a careful read of scumbag
    g kids
    update thread)You know I am utterly amazed[/QUOTE]
    d that you think there is room to make yourself look
    even more foolish that you already did, but I guess
    you know the depths of your foolishness better than
    I.

I imagine it's supposed to remind me
    of what I said about debating immigration with you.

The difference is though that my position on not
    debating immigration controls with people who have
    hidden (in your case not very well) racist agendas is
    not one I've simply adopted out of childish spite.

Remind me again of the positive characteristics you
    have as a result of being hit as a child?

Do you really want me to go through it again? very well.

1/ I asked you on a now deleted thread if wanting a strong immigration policy qualified me as a racist.
    2/ You replied that I was indeed a racist and that you would not contribute further to that thread because you don't debate with racists.
    3/ I then demanded an explanation of how you formed that judgement on a different thread. (scumbag kids update).
    4/ You stated that you would not answer because it was irrelevant to the topic of that thread.
    5/ When I later demanded an explanation again, you then claimed that you had already answered.

I am still waiting for you to explain just how a man who believes in a strong immigration policy for a small country, with limited space and resources can be judged a racist. because that is what you did with no further knowledge of my views whatsoever. This makes you a ****** in my view, and as you tried to lie and pretend that you had given a proper answer, you are a lying ******.

Where have I stated on this forum before this post that I was hit as a child, as a matter of fact I did get the odd belt, so what? I don't claim to be perfect by a long measure, but one thing that I do not do is to: a) jump to ridiculous conclusions based on nothing more than my own preconcieved notions. b) lie about it when asked to explain mysel.

4. Ion Transient

Ion Transient New Member

> >

you actually bothered to type-out all this!

you complete saddo

5. devil's advocate

devil's advocate New Member

You actually bothered to 'quote original' all this?

(You can fill out the rest.)

6. Ion Transient

Ion Transient New Member

d/a..try chewing before you swallow

7. gps

gps New Member

is there a record for the highest number of pages or replys?

8. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

You are an astonishing piece of work sometimes, Mr
    Ha.

Yer, I know :)

Blind almost beyond belief.

People see things different ways. It doesn't make them blind. It might JUST be an advantage.

Have I mentioned that my kids, for instance,
    don't walk all over me, and I'm pretty
    confident they won't kill, stab, disrupt, truant...

Congratulations. I, too, am confident that my kids won't do those things either. Unfortunately, they get away with more than they should, because they also know that I am limited to how much I can morally chastise them with smacks, for instance(I ain't violent, and it does indeed hurt me to administer that type of punishment)

But perhaps I should give them a 'short, hard shock'
    just to be sure, to be sure.

No. That would not be a good reason. You need a very good reason. And if it helps THEM to see the error of their ways, then it helps them, in the long run.

Did your father smack you, DA. And if so, has it done you any harm ?

Mr. HandyAndy - really

9. devil's advocate

devil's advocate New Member

Mr Ha:

Did my dad ever smack me? No, never. My 'upbringing' was pretty much left to my mum, and she never smacked me either.

My dad did 'tell me off' a number of times when I did something wrong, and I can still remember how it simply left me feeling resentful - and even wanting to do it again to 'get my own back'.

My mum, on the other hand, would somehow show me how my actions affected others - and that made me want to stop.

My kids actually don't get away with more than they should. If they do anything wrong - and I'm talking about very minor things now, since they've been 'corrected' from before age 1 - they get picked up on it consistently (that's the important bit...), usually calmly (tho' I can get a bit tetchy...) and, if necessary, a sanction is applied like 'go to your room' (which will always be followed up by a chat), no pudding (if they are naughty at the table or don't eat their veg :(), or loss of something else.

When one of them became a bolshie git at bedtime, and went through a phase of getting back up and coming into the sitting room, he was simply led back into bed with a calm "no, it's bedtime now". This took around 10 attempts over a couple of nights - sorted.

By this time they've been made to understand what they've done wrong, and why it's wrong. They will then usually offer a sincere apology (since, if you demand an apology, it certainly won't be sincere).

I can take them anywhere, any time, without any worry of them being embarrassing or 'showing me up'. They never demand treats, and if they do ask for, say, an ice-cream and it isn't the right time to have one (or they just shouldn't have one...) they accept it without any fuss or argument whatsoever.

They look with astonishment at kids who are having tantrums, practically mouthing "what the f...?"

And I don't hit them.

(Thank you, Mr Ha, for giving me the opportunity of telling everyone how brilliant my kids are :))

10. ban-all-sheds

ban-all-sheds New Member

Watch my lips, if it makes it easier for you:

<u>NOBODY</u> BANGS ON ABOUT NEEDING A "STRONG IMMIGRATION POLICY" EXCEPT A RACIST.

THE TERM "STRONG IMMIGRATION POLICY" IS A EUPHEMISM FOR A RACIST IMMIGRATION POLICY.

Here it is, and if you look through the thread, you'll find that is the first mention of immigration controls.

Feeling foolish enough yet?

And I replied to what you wrote, saying "Ah - you can always tell a racist by the way that he gratuitously introduces his racist arguments into every topic he can."

Now that seems like a perfectly understandable explanation of why I think you are a racist - the mere fact that you, gratuitously and with no relevance whatsoever to a thread discussing corporal punishment, tried to introduce your favourite topic, controlling immigration.

Did you not understand it? Or did you foolishly think that by pretending I hadn't stated that it was the gratuitous and irrelevant introduction of that topic that made you a racist, it would mean that I hadn't stated it, and that therefore you could call me a liar when I said that I had?

No? OK.

Here you asked me, with your typical adult and rational phraseology, "Also ******* I'm still awaiting an explanation of why exactly you believe that advocating a strong immigration policy in a small island with limited resources and space makes me a racist."

Which I did answer, by saying "Because of the context and manner in which you try to introduce that topic."

So, so far we've had a clear explanation that I believe your gratuitous and totally irrelevant attempt to introduce your favourite topic, controlling immigration, makes you a racist, and a clear answer to your question that the context and manner in which you try to introduce that topic makes you a racist.

You kept on though, didn't you? Later that same evening you wrote "I have demanded an explanation from him as to how wanting a strong immigration policy makes me a racist but he has refused to answer", barely more than 7 hours after the previous time you'd asked it, and 5 hours after I'd answered it. And when I pointed out that I'd answered it, you called me a liar.

<u>NOBODY</u> BANGS ON ABOUT NEEDING A "STRONG IMMIGRATION POLICY" EXCEPT A RACIST.

THE TERM "STRONG IMMIGRATION POLICY" IS A EUPHEMISM FOR A RACIST IMMIGRATION POLICY.

That is not the language of someone who does not have a racist agenda.

That doesn't make me a liar - it makes you look foolish.

And repeating the same charge over and over again, no matter how often I show it to be false doesn't make me a liar, it just makes you look more and more foolish.

Or the preconceived notion that nobody would care enough about it to gratuitously and irrelevantly introduce it except a racist?

Or the preconceived notion that people who try scare tactics like "before we all have to start learning arabic to buy a paper" are trying to push a racist agenda, or foment racist opinion?

Have we plumbed the depths of your foolishness now, or is there yet more to come?

11. sooyar

sooyar New Member

banallsheds wrote:-

NOBODY BANGS ON ABOUT NEEDING A "STRONG IMMIGRATION POLICY" EXCEPT A RACIST.

Like I said you are the type of ****** who jumps to ridiculous conclusions based only on you're own preconcieved ideas. I have no need to say any more the above statements by you say everything about you, yet you have the cheek to call me foolish, you are a silly little man who is incapable of seeing when you are in the wrong, and will stoop to any argument to justify yourself rather than admitting it and apologising. As for the "language" I have used when addressing you, I am a working man, this forum is primarily for the use of working men such as myself, none of it has detracted from the rightness of my argument,if you don't like it ** off.

12. ban-all-sheds

ban-all-sheds New Member

Are your customers OK with being spoken to like that?

I wonder if in real life your frustration at being unable to intellectually argue your case makes you want to hit people.

13. sooyar

sooyar New Member

It's not a "preconceived idea", it's a conclusion based on many instances over many years of seeing racists think that they can sneak their racist ideas past by using phrases like "strong immigration controls".
    Let me make an equally unequivocal statement as the one you finally made after much poking and prodding to try and justify the position you put yourself in. Anyone who can come out with a statement like the following is nothing but a ***** idiot.

"NOBODY BANGS ON ABOUT A STRONG IMMIGRATION POLICY EXCEPT A RACIST"

Yes, because of the way you think that if you persist in pretending that I did not answer your question then somehow my answers will vanish.

You know as well as I do that the first and only answer that you have given which actually addressed the question was the ridiculous statement above, everything else from you was evasion, but finally you have had to come out and show your ignorance.

You want rational arguments? yet you make irrational statements as above, just what is your rationale based on? The language I have constantly used towards you on this and other threads is simply a means to convey my utter contempt for you and all that you stand for, (working class style) don't delude yourself into thinking that that means you are somehow intellectually superior because you refrain from using it. All it means is that I am prepared to argue on more than just one level. Besides, I like swearing at *** like you, what's wrong with that?

14. ban-all-sheds

ban-all-sheds New Member

I hadn't appreciated that "Ah - you can always tell a racist by the way that he gratuitously introduces his racist arguments into every topic he can."

and

Q: "why (do) you believe that advocating a strong immigration policy in a small island with limited resources and space makes me a racist."
    A: "Because of the context and manner in which you try to introduce that topic."

were too complicated for you to understand, and that you needed it spelled out so simply.

The fact that nobody uses language like "strong immigration controls" except racists.

The fact that nobody resorts to scaremongering like "before we all have to start learning arabic to buy a paper" except racists

15. sooyar

sooyar New Member

Right t*thead, much as I enjoy insulting you, (a bit out of order perhaps, but you must be used to it), and much as you seem to enjoy cutting and pasting, and quoting sentences out of context, I think that this has now gone on long enough. Lets bring it to an end with a simple hypothetical exercise.
    Imagine that I was suing you for libel, on the grounds that you had called me a racist on a public forum. When the court became aware that you had done so solely on the basis of me advocating a strong immigration policy, and you were asked for your defence.
    Would you tell the judge that "only a racist would call for a strong immigration policy".
    If you did, do you really believe, somewhere in that tiny mind of yours, that you would have a leg to stand on?

16. Ion Transient

Ion Transient New Member

'sooyar' it's been 15mins since you let go of your mommy's apron strings..better get back to her now

17. sooyar

sooyar New Member

'sooyar' it's been 15mins since you let go of your
    mommy's apron strings..better get back to her now

Whatever...........kn*bhead.

18. ban-all-sheds

ban-all-sheds New Member

I suppose you believe that you could, without lying, show that your reputation had been damaged.

19. sooyar

sooyar New Member

The reason that I have kept bringing up the subject of immigration controls (as you well know)is because that was the very point which caused you to decide that I was a racist. At that point when you took it upon yourself to brand me a racist, I determined that you would not get away with it. The whole point of all of the posts and insults and arguing was to bring you to a point where you would have to try to justify how you came to your assessment. You have now done so after all of your squirming and interminable twisting, and the best that you could come up with was to say "only a racist would call for strong immigration controls". This one statement says everything about you. I believe that I have now completely accomplished what I was aiming to do, i.e. exposed you for the dangerous idiot that you are. Or should I say forced you to expose yourself.
    By the way, you forgot the bit where I said that *** like you wouldn't be happy until we all have to learn arabic to read the **** paper. That's called humour you really should try it sometime.

20. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

I am not a racist.

I believe we here in Britain, should have strong immigration controls.

Regardless of which race the immigrants happen to be.

Mr. HandyAndy - really