Black Friday deals - grrr

Discussion in 'Tool Talk' started by sospan, Nov 22, 2016.

1. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

Its Tuesday and my email is getting flooded by ridiculous "offers" and "deals". So many sites offering deals which were the same discounted price than last week - but this week its a special black friday price.

Anybody seen actual true discounts ?

2. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Yes. Tesco are doing the best deal. Check out their website.

6 bottles of wine for the price of 12. Amazing deal. Going down later to buy some. o_O

Joe95 likes this.
  3. There's £50 off the camera I am hoping my mum-in-law is going to buy me for Christmas 'cos I'm her fav son-in-law. :p

And only one.

Joe95 likes this.
  4. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

DA, i always thought you were a female! :oops: lol Really!!! True!!! Its that weird avatar. o_O:confused:o_O:confused: Now u say son-in-law i realised you are a male of the species (not sure which species though! :p)

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  5. Dr Bodgit

Dr Bodgit Super Member

You're mistaken, its 6 bottles of wine for the price of 12, and get 6 free. Even better then!!

6. Tee-hee - that's a bit of artwork done a while ago by my daughter at school.

I thought the subtle blend of mysterious smile and Hitler moustache summed me up...

Why "I'm" boss-eyed I dunno... :(

koolpc likes this.