coffee machines

Discussion in 'Screwfix Trade Counters' started by tom.plum, Nov 9, 2011.

1. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

attention all screwfix customers,
    I have been campaining for a coffee machine in our wigan branch since it opened, as yet it still does't have one, so lets make a national demand for coffee machines in all branches, everytime you go in say " when we getting a coffee machine then ?". *,

brothers ( rises fist in t'air)

Message was edited by: Screwfix Moderator

2. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

I don't like coffee!

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

3. honeysuckle

honeysuckle New Member

* Fist in t`air;)

Message was edited by: Screwfix Moderator

4. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

You can have the oversweetened hot chocolate then Handy.

While we're at it Tomp. can we also start a campaign to stop ordinary Joe Public from joining the queues at SF Branches? You know the ones (like the plank in front of me this morning) "Hi,,, do you have one of these, but with a longer connector? " (holds up the SF catalogue, pointing to the item he doesn't want). Girl behind counterĀ  says "We only stock those ones Sir."
    "Hmmmmm can I have a look at one then, just to make sure?"

Girl disappears through back for 10 minutes, returning with the item he certainly doesn't want, hands it to the customer. He peers at it for about 5 minutes humming and hawwing, then says."I think I'll leave it for now and try somewhere else." "Perhaps B&Q will sell them."

Fat chance matey, their owned by the same company.

She turns to me and I hand over my order slip. "Ahh hang on a minute please Sir,, the computers gone down on me."

Lucky her.

5. Wiseguy

Wiseguy New Member

No chance Trade counter in sheffield has no drinks but if u go 2 rotherham they give u cans of pop lol.

6. ccasement

ccasement Member

they sould install them as plumcentre, toolstation do and so do willbonds and michel pavisif your from nottingham

7. captainchaos

captainchaos New Member

When Screwfix first opened its trade counters free drinkswere avaliable in my local area. Then they went out of order. Then they dissappeared. Now I go to another competitor which used to own screwfix, and get myself a tomato soup and spend my cash there.

8. surfermick

surfermick New Member

we have a waitress in our local screwfix shop, its great:)

9. wiggy

wiggy Screwfix Select

Toolstation have coffee machines. Apparently.

10. joinerjohn1

I followed a waitress into our local SF branch one day. She was blonde,,,,,, Nuff said. ;)

11. wiggy

wiggy Screwfix Select

Stalking is when 2 people go for a walk JJ but only 1 knows about it

12. joinerjohn1

Yeah, she was my girlfriend (but didn't know it yet)

13. surfermick

surfermick New Member

and she still doesnt know it but John has been "dating" her for 6 weeks now;)

14. surfermick

surfermick New Member

the girl working in our branch is a waitress at weekends, a relly nice lass.:)