Does anyone recognise this?

Discussion in 'Carpenters' Talk' started by StuBo1, Feb 19, 2014.

1. StuBo1

StuBo1 New Member

I need to get some extra cabinets to reconfigure. Does anyone recognise the brand? I think I've checked all the obvious places. Any help much appreciated.

[​IMG]

Stew

2. teabreak

teabreak Screwfix Select

If it's any help I have just matched an old Wickes kitchen where the doors are slightly longer than similar ones I found in B&Q they have quite a good range and will make to any size they even made a door with a sloping top to fit the understairs ceiling.

http://www.kitchendoorworkshop.co.uk/

Quick delivery too, I don't know where you are but the styles can be seen in their East Sussex showroom.

3. BuilderMCR

BuilderMCR Active Member

Or try and find a kitchen manufacturer, I always buy kitchens straight from a local manufacturer they make them to the sizes I need and they're cheaper too.

4. vivaro man

vivaro man Active Member

Take a couple of them into Howdens or Magnets, always find them really helpful. They look like Shaker style to me but each manufacturer has their own take on that particular style. Good luck.

The previous poster may have a good idea. A good Joiner with a good spindle moulder will knock these up in no time.

5. JustNick

JustNick New Member

Looks like a Symphony (the company name) kitchen (massive company make a lot of kitchens for well known other companies) fitted what feels like a million of those doors in a previous life! Think they called it shaker pear or maple?

6. john cavill

john cavill New Member

symphony shaker style