Form fills

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by flateric, Oct 27, 2014.

1. flateric

flateric Well-Known Member

What are you people out there using for generating certification ......... Please don't say a pen I am looking for some decent software. I have tried napit cert fill but it is diabolical, desktop was ok but I am not sure if it is still being supported.

2. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

can't help with any software flats, but the pens on its way,;)

3. flateric

Thanks Tom I will treasure your gift :D

4. unphased

unphased Screwfix Select

EasyCert by Tysoft.

5. sparky Si-Fi

sparky Si-Fi Screwfix Select

I thin Ill have to bite the bullet and go the tysoft route, my Palm running Just 7671 has no more updates owing to Windows XP being superseded. .

Is it any good Roy/

I would like the formfill on the phone as well

6. FatHands

FatHands Well-Known Member

Morning,
    I take it the application provided by NIC/NAPIT etc is no good then?
    I assume if you use an application other than there own for notifiable work, you can just email them in the document you created?

7. unphased

unphased Screwfix Select

Yes Simon. I have the Pro version. Very professionally presented and haven't had any problems with it. Well recommended, mate.

FatHands likes this.
  8. Caddy

Caddy Active Member

Tysoft is very good.. and you dont have to be tied onto there annual subscription for updates either. You can also upgrade to get it to work on your phone as well.

Fats, no you dont have to email anything to NIC when you fill out a cert notifiable or not.

FatHands likes this.
  9. Caddy

Caddy Active Member

Oh yea and Tysoft has a free 14 day trial as well.

10. stateit

stateit Screwfix Select

PIRForm. It's a yearly subscription but I prefer it to TySoft. Horses for Courses I s'pose, but it fills out an EICR with all the relevant reg numbers and explanations automatically for any C1, C2 and C3 contraventions. Cloud backup and database support.

Very well written software and I'm willing to support the guy on that basis. First class support as well.

FatHands likes this.
  11. flateric

I will have a look at Tysoft as for the napit software it just does not perform well for me :(

12. flateric

Had a play with it seems ok but only 3 pages for a full install ??????????

13. unphased

unphased Screwfix Select

There are add-on pages. Additional CUs, test schedules, three pages is okay with me. :)

14. Caddy

Caddy Active Member

A Domestic Installation Cert has only ever been 3 pages..

15. flateric

Have a look at napit its biblical :D

16. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

I'm surprised that a software that costs so much wouldn't have a facility to scan and setup any document you wanted to produce a template for!

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

17. flateric

Its not that straightforward if you fill in a manual form then you need specific information start looking here and there .......... Time consuming, I have a philosophy of " If it makes life easier go for it". Probably because I am an idle sod. :D

18. flateric

Looking good UP I will use the evaluation see how it goes.

19. Beefstu

Beefstu Member

Some good apps on the app stores, links my phone and I pad together and can email as soon as I finish it.

20. flateric

With what Beef ?