Game controller Not-Working

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Edwardvaughn_5, Apr 18, 2022.

1. Edwardvaughn_5

Edwardvaughn_5 New Member

Good day, everyone. Hopefully, you are all in good health. This is my first post on my PC on this site. Guys, I'm experiencing a problem with the game controller on my PC. That is, despite my best efforts, I have not been able to resolve the controller problem. My current operating system is Windows 10, and my controller is a Sony Play Station 5. Guys, I have no idea why this is happening or how to repair it. Can someone offer any solutions to this problem? Any assistance is highly appreciated.

2. BiancoTheGiraffe

BiancoTheGiraffe Screwfix Select

You're going to have to give a lot more detail, but this isn't really the best site to ask on...

Maybe try a gaming group on Reddit...

3. Cloudsnapper

Cloudsnapper Member

Has it ever worked? Is it a USB c controller?

4. kitfit1

kitfit1 Screwfix Select

As already said, a lot more detail will help.
    I can't understand why or how you can be using a PS5 and a PC in conjunction with each other ?
    Assuming you bought the PS5 on the day of release in the UK (19/11/2020) ? It came with a 2 year warranty in the UK, so you still have most of the rest of this year to claim.
    If the controller has packed up, just make a warranty claim.

5. Cloudsnapper

Cloudsnapper Member

6. Edwardvaughn_5

Edwardvaughn_5 New Member

Thanks for replying and for the suggestions also. I already tried the tricks but the issue is unchanged. Can I apply the "disable auto turn off plugged-in devices" feature? The source is here. I don't know more details about this matter. Suggest me if possible.

7. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

See you are from the USA, this is a UK forum.

8. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi @Astramax

The Screwfix Community Forum is not a just UK Forum but open to all nations. While most members are based in the UK it can be used by anyone.

Peter

9. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

My concern was the UK Playstations may differ from USA Playstations as we also get people ask about drains in the USA along with plumbing questions which have differing regulations and so on!

BiancoTheGiraffe likes this.
  10. I-Man

I-Man Screwfix Select

what's more bizarre is how someone from across the pond goes searching for playstation help and somehow ends up on the screwfix forum!? lol

11. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Must be the new Sony Playfix site ! :p

Last edited: Apr 19, 2022
  12. HEYHOLETSGO

HEYHOLETSGO Active Member

Get out of your bedroom, get a life and stop tatting about on your t wat box!