God. Lets talk

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by koolpc, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Thinking about it............... a 'BIG MAC'

Sparkielev likes this.
  2. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

Trying not to think about it!

Deleted member 164349 likes this.
  3. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

On second thoughts ...a BIG MAC with mayo on the side.

wiggy likes this.
  4. Sparkielev

Sparkielev Screwfix Select

If I had diazepam in house id take a load to forget

longboat, Astramax and wiggy like this.
  5. Sparkielev

Sparkielev Screwfix Select

Think we need to start a new thread on worst things to happen on a job this not my worst had many far worse than this like most of us

6. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Considering the evidence, I wouldn't have any qualms about this 'thing' being sentenced to life imprisonment.
    Sickening!
    Poor kids.
    This shouldn't be allowed.
    :(

7. That is hellish beyond words. That should be outlawed - completely and utterly.

Poor little souls. (And Kools knows exactly what I mean by 'souls'.)

There is no difference betwixt that and an Islamic Madrasa, yet I know only one will be condemned by many on here.

If evidence were needed of how pitiful an animal the human being actually is, how driven by instinct we are often beyond the individual's control, religious belief is it. There's the irony - the weakness within us that can make us believe without question what we are told to believe as children, is further evidence that we evolved from more 'simple' animals :rolleyes:

Dr Bodgit likes this.
  8. Jord86

Jord86 Screwfix Select

Child abuse, as simple as that. Scum of the earth, those preachers. Wretched bullying evil fat lying disgraceful stinking foul hypocrites. Don't get me started, nearly had a coronary or ten reading this ongoing fucxxxg biblical saga, with no resolution in sight.

longboat likes this.
  9. Welcome, Ethan.

You join when I think - hope - this thread is coming to a natural close. I've certainly had more than my fill of it.

You do raise an interesting point in your post, tho' - how you mention how 'afraid' you are for your family.

Me too.

But I suspect that's as far as our shared fear for them goes.

Me? I fear for their health and happiness and welfare. I try not to think of the worst things that could happen to my two wee kids - that is beyond fear and I know would be impossible to bear, so I block it out. Try my best not to think about it.

Guess what I have no fear at all for them tho'? Their afterlife.

I fear that your fear is that fear?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2017
    longboat likes this.
  10. There is a resolution. Of a type. This thread has served a purpose.

Kools will never ever change his mind on here, or admit to cracks in his faith.

But I do believe we have genuinely given him something to 'think' about.

Every time he becomes 'tetchy' - less holy! - the cracks show themselves.

I do not say that with any sense of achievement, just a genuine hope the guy will stop fretting his life away - the only life he will ever ever have - on a silly belief.

Just live, man. Give it your best shot. Be as happy as you can possibly be. And try and make the people who matter to you happy as well.

11. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

She said "This ain't McDonalds, going through the driven through as fast as you can"
    Looking at her, she walked the drive through as slow as she could, stuffing her face on the way through.

Them poor kids looked like the cast of Zombie apocalypse.

Joe95 likes this.
  12. gadget man

gadget man Screwfix Select

Truly sickening!.:(

13. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

Amen to that:).

14. Yeah, Tom was - is - cool :)

He has his own forum going :D

15. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

Yep - with quite a few very funny threads on it:D. JJ's highly spoken of over there.
    I want him back here - think this forum could do with some more laughs. I might make a thread on his forum about here to see why he left.......could be interesting.......:eek:

Could have BAS back if he wasn't too busy picking holes in everything over on DIY donuts...

You've only got too look through the just talk area to see just how little goes on here now:(.

You're one of the handful of peeps left:).

16. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Thought it was a Weight Watchers advert for Fat Fighters! :D

Sparkielev likes this.
  17. gadget man

gadget man Screwfix Select

Well it seems this thread had finally run dry, and not before time.

18. Yeah, and it had almost disappeared off the front page until you went and posted on i....

DAMN!

19. proby

proby Active Member

Perhaps it's Gods will to keep it going. Or it could Evolve into another subject.

btiw likes this.
  20. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

That video is sickening i agree. I have seen a few like that and obviously to me that they are not 'Christians'. Praying in tongues is a joke as its all gibberish. (Much like what DA spouts!! lol :p)