happy Mad Friday

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by tom.plum, Dec 19, 2014.

1. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

we'll get those yanks back for Black Friday and halloween, How about a McDonalds Sunday for that inbetween Christmas break when you're sick to death of turkey butties and mince pies, or bacon butty Thursday,:D

2. FatHands

FatHands Well-Known Member

on the front page of the local paper this morning Tom that emergency services are pleading with people to "drink in moderation" :eek:

3. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

I'm glad i'm not a policeman or paramedic, people realy are stupid when they drink too much,:mad:

4. Some don't even need a drink.

That reminds me, where's Walt? :rolleyes:

(Only kidding - honest :) )

plumberboy likes this.
  5. FatHands

FatHands Well-Known Member

yep. some beggers belief.

6. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

I could go out and drink far more than is good for me and get bloody sozzled. The difference between me and some of these "youth of today" is the fact that I don't want to fight the world and his dog when I've had too many.
    Anyone arrested tonight for their drunken fights, should be locked up all weekend and then hauled up before the magistrates, first thing Monday morning. ;);););) Bah Humbug. !!!!!!

7. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

I agree with you full heartly JJ, when you see those street video clips on telly of the fights where they're kicking lads on the floor it seems as if they want to inflick severe damage or death to the person laying unconscious, they should be charged with attempted murder and nothing less, :(

8. plumberboy

plumberboy Well-Known Member

The trouble is that most are on more than just drink.Idiots.

9. kbs

kbs Member

love ntirogen i do

10. kbs

kbs Member

lol