It all worked a treat :-)

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by Dyke Pullover, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Dyke Pullover

Dyke Pullover New Member

Well did my first big rad job this week, have to admit had to small leaks which I was disappointed with. But considering the amount of pipe work I suppose it is expected occasionally. Fired the boiler up all rads red hot customers happy to, which is the important thing.

And he still wants two bathrooms done :)

2. Dyke Pullover

Dyke Pullover New Member

And I managed to make £900 profit plus whatever I get for scrap.

3. jmtphs

jmtphs New Member

what exactly did you do for your £900 ?

4. ripitout

ripitout New Member

err..... he fitted some rads!

5. HeatingSupport

HeatingSupport New Member

he fitted one bloody big rad!

6. Dyke Pullover

Dyke Pullover New Member

Installed 5 rads repositioned 3 old ones resealed 2 existing leaky rads cut out alot of copper than had been installed in the past. Cut out old pipe work that was above ground and put across stairs! and re teed from upstairs and placed neatly into corner of rooms downstairs. used 1 Bundle 15mm copper. Took three days and yes one rad was huge glad I had a mate to give me a hand to lift that on.

7. wettneck

wettneck New Member

for scrap.

Why do you have to gob off about how much money your making/stealing,whatever.Every daft diyer,handymen,potential customers read this site,your doing the trade no good with all your bragging.* grow up

[Edited by: admin6]

8. Dyke Pullover

Dyke Pullover New Member

Hows it considered stealing I have done a job fair and square supplied a the products and the service! Are you getting shirty wettneck if so why? Surely this the level of profit I have made helps towards the times when I am not earning. So may I suggest you grow up if that is at all possible.

9. GKU

GKU New Member

Loz , I'm afraid WN is right mate , you should'nt come on here bragging about what you made on a job , apart from all the other reasons , its not good business etiquette mate and as WN said all and sundry come on here and it won't be good if they see you saying that sort of thing , I appreciate that your over the moon about it but you must keep control bud ;)

10. Dyke Pullover

Dyke Pullover New Member

Ok M8, just pleased with the job thats all. Worked hard and was able to put into practice some of my skills. Sorry wettneck.

11. GKU

GKU New Member

It's all a learning curve Loz ;)

12. GKU

GKU New Member

Plus , when you say things like that , it gives people ammo to wind you up with

13. Dyke Pullover

Dyke Pullover New Member

Well lets hope next time I learn to not have any leaks two is to many in my opinion :(

14. Razor69

Razor69 New Member

Doubt it, some people here test them at 10bar ;)

15. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Don't kid yourself Loz, someone will be round there within a week to sort your mess out!! Guess who they'll NOT be recommending to anyone............:^O :^O

16. Dyke Pullover

Dyke Pullover New Member

Puller be polite for once you might actually find people will like you for a change.

17. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Ach, get back to the bed pans Nurse Loz, you know you're not cut out for this game. CC/CCCs like you will never make a go of it!

18. G Brown

G Brown New Member

3 days!

Pffft!

One days work for a pro.

You are a bragging con-artist Loz.

Now shut up before you do us all harm!

Idiot!

19. Dyke Pullover

Dyke Pullover New Member

Oh G.Brown go * off, I wont do you harm you lot do it all for on your own. Now get back to your *

[Edited by: admin6]

20. GKU

GKU New Member

You see my point about ammo now Loz :^O