Lack off customer care

Discussion in 'Screwfix Trade Counters' started by Close the door on my face, Dec 27, 2016.

1. I turn up at Dunfermline screwfix at 4pm due to traffic issues. I step out the door of the car as I was was about to close the car door when a guy from screwfix seen me and with a smile on there face close the front door so that I could not get in. When I looked though the window I could see that they were still other people being severed in the shop. If this what screwfix call customer care, they can stick this up where the sun does not shine. I will never use screwfix again. There plenty of other places to go to.

2. If it's exactly as you say - a smile on the cove's face - then that's pretty poor, and an example of someone not going the extra mile.

However, they do need to close the doors at some point, so why not at the 'correct' time - what if someone else turned up a few minutes after you?

KIAB likes this.
  3. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Could have let him in, then lock door behind him, simple.

Definitely a lack of Christmas sprit there.:)

4. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

I'd be more bothered about the dissection going on in there!

5. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

If there was "people being severed in the shop" may be a close call :D

6. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

Seriously, in some locations there are strict rules on opening and closing and even letting people in after 4pm can be penalised. My son works in a shop where they aren't allowed to close before the rest of the outlets even though they have no customers

7. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

4pm closing is 4pm closing regardless, even Screwfix staff have families to get home to! ;)

8. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Turn up in reasonable time i would say. Not as they close! :rolleyes:

9. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi @Close the door on my face

Sorry to read of your disappointment today when you visited our store.

I have arranged for the store to be contacted to confirm when they closed, and as soon as I have these details I will post again to advise.

Regards

Peter

10. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi @Close the door on my face

We have been in contact with the store and confirmed the store closed at 4pm and the remaining customers in the store were served by 4.15.

I'm sorry again for any disappointment caused.

Peter