Liverpool FC = Useless?

Discussion in 'Sport Talk' started by palavaman, Sep 22, 2011.

1. palavaman

palavaman Well-Known Member

Not good enough to finish in the top 6, pfffttttttt

2. balchy

balchy Member

same old same old. Started with promise then revert to form. Time to dig up shankly, dr frankenstein will have him on his feet in no time ;)

3. removed 7

removed 7 New Member

LFC are far too big to fail.  Yes, they've been in the doldrums for a while, but they'll come good eventually (as long as it's not at the expense of my team!).......

Lucia

4. palavaman

we got 3 points today which we did not deserve

5. balchy

balchy Member

sometimes palavacritic, you gotta win ugly

6. sinewave

sinewave Screwfix Select

Up the Potters!  

7. palavaman

I do agree balchy, the trouble with us LFC is:  when other ''top 6 teams'' loose, we do not pick up points to move closer to them or above them?

8. removed 7

removed 7 New Member

Well your boys did ok today,  with an away win against the neighbours. They're now in fourth place.......   If only the season could finish now, they'd be playing in the Champions League next year.........

Lucia x

9. balchy

balchy Member

If only me grandad had a pair of ****, he'd be me grandma. Didn't see enough today to convince me of a win against Man u in a fortnight, but me and palava can still dream :)

10. removed 7

removed 7 New Member

Well Belcher, I've often commented on how much I've admired LFC for their past achievements, and I do believe there are happier times ahead for them, after so long in the doldrums.  They are simply too big to fail.  I wish them well (except against United!)......

Lucia x

11. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

Newcastle are third! Raising the Ba eh? :)

12. balchy

balchy Member

Cheers Luce, United are THE team to beat at the moment, and I'm sure Liverpool will get stronger. It's gooners I feel for now

13. removed 7

removed 7 New Member

I'll never 'feel' for the Arsenal, Belch. Great though they've been in the past - I still think of and refer to them as 'Lucky Arsenal'........ I do have enormous respect for their manager though - even though he's slightly foreign.......

The best thing about the Arsenal, for me, is that they've now moved up the road from me, so their fans no longer pinch my parking space...........

Lucia x

14. HOTDOG ø

HOTDOG ø Active Member

The Toon are doing rather well. The Ars- e are nosediving! could be fun! :)

15. sinewave

sinewave Screwfix Select

16. removed 7

removed 7 New Member

LFC did very well against United last weekend, and I'm very pleased for them and don't begrudge them their single point from that game.

However, United also did very well -and better to scrape a draw at Anfield bearing in mind their poor recent record at that holy shrine.

United have never managed to get a single point from LFC in the entire history of this venue, when LFC have taken the lead.  So it's quite an achivement for them.  Of course, they've had plenty of away-wins at Anfield, but they've never managed a point once falling behind.......

Lucia x

17. palavaman

Arsenal will finish 3 places above LFC this season.
    Useless, Useless, Useless.

18. palavaman

The penny finally dropped eehhh, KING KENNY?   Ffffftttttt.
    I hope you don't get paid any severance payments?  People should know their limits and stop living in the past.

19. palavaman

To think I was even being nice. 10th place and way way below Everton!

20. WayneBurgess

WayneBurgess New Member

Liverpool fans have always thought of Kenny Dalglish as one of their own.

It's a feeling that's bound to grow even stronger now he's unemployed.