Need a worktop fitting in Leicester

Discussion in 'Kitchen Fitters' Talk' started by Redheadspeccy4is, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Redheadspeccy4is

Redheadspeccy4is New Member

ive got a worktop needs removing and new worktop needs fitting. Can someone quote me please?

2. masterdiy

masterdiy Screwfix Select

Quote " me ".

Ok, I'll get me coat. ;)

3. slippyr4

slippyr4 Member

4. DIYDave.

DIYDave. Screwfix Select

Not sure how anyone serious can quote just on those patchy details;

Worktop material
    How many joints
    Butt / Mitre
    Cut outs
    Access
    How much scribing is needed
    Disposal of old worktop
    Etc

5. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

1 million pounds.

I'll even leave a beer in the fridge at that price:)

6. Redheadspeccy4is

Redheadspeccy4is New Member

So I mean can someone come out and take a look- provide expert advice and a quote. Clearly you'd have to think someone an imbecile to expect an actual quote without evaluating the job first.
    If you've seriously nothing better to do than troll real paying customers in a Sunday night then I feel very sorry for you!

7. slippyr4

slippyr4 Member

So why don't you call a local worktop fitter? This is an Internet forum for chat about DIY and the trades.

8. Jord86

Jord86 Screwfix Select

Actually, if you have nothing better to do than react indignantly at a mild bit of banter and gentle joking on a Sunday night then I feel very sorry for you. Perhaps you should assess your own attitude then post your job request on rated people and attempt to boost the economy and help the needy. Best of luck.

Joe95 likes this.