Opinions.

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by chippie244, Jul 21, 2017.

1. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

2. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Looks like it was written by a remoaner. :p:p:p:p:p
    Reading the article, it's apparent that the UK have not said anything about paying a Brexit bill. The EU have mentioned it, but not an actual figure which could be a basis for negotiation. So you have to ask yourself,, Who's stalling ?

3. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

It was written by an American in an American newspaper not owned by Murdoch and with no axe to grind.

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  4. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

In my opinion, bit of a non story, DA will love it, JOT and yourself will agree with everything DA says, you'll all group together to call everyone else names, because of course everyone else is wrong and eventually the thread will be locked or deleted.
    You'll leave it a few days and then open a new thread on a similar vein, DA will love it, JOT and yourself will agree with everything DA says and you'll all group together and call everyone else names, because their wrong, and so on ad infinitum.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/boring

facilities likes this.
  5. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Strange that the NY Times , doesn't like Donald Trump either, so devote pages to bringing him down.. Only thought I'd mention it as he seems to be another favourite topic on forums these days (even though no UK citizens actually could have affected the US General Elections) Hmmmmmm

6. Chips! What's you doin', man?!

Don't tease them so.

JJ, thank you for the acknowledgement that Brexiters and Trumps are inextricably entwined ideologically. Cut from the same cloth.

Are as their followers.

Filly, no I don't 'love it' (tho' I am enjoying the reactions from the u-s).

I hate it.

The fate of our nation is in the hands of the likes of Davies, Fox, Mogg et al.

How the HELL did that happen.

And as long as the minions refuse to use their critical faculties, we are stuffed.

(Fillie's link to the Collins dictionary proves, with any doubt, that wit amongst Brexiters is dead.)

7. It is a repeat of our news, being discussed in USA.

I have to admit all the Brexit news is depressing. But I dont see any positive news sources about it, ever from the ardent pro brexiteers.

And that is a question that would answer whether the news story was good or bad. By good or bad, I mean accurate or not.

And I see 2 more banks have decided to open new bases inside the EU, ready for Brexit.

As an MP said recently (paraphrased), I dont recall his name, but I am sure the comment is easily found. The public didnt vote to be worse off, they will soon be viewing the subject differently as the extra costs begin to bite. No body that I know of (MP) has responded to his comment and denied that either.

8. I think you find the name calling and insults comes from a few, regular individuals. Pro brexit based side at that.

I have been insulted many times by such people. Doubt this thread will be any different on that

9. P J Thompson

P J Thompson Active Member

Willful blindness :D

10. A recent survey in the US has shown that around 20% of Trump supporters do not believe that D Trump Jr has met with Russian officials.

Even tho' TrumpJr has admitted that he has.

That is what we are up against both over there and here.

11. You keep out of this you great big (*^)^)%ing *&^()*(^% ar&(^%)%^).

(Love you really...)

P J Thompson likes this.
  12. facilities

facilities Guest

Uncannily accurate and absolutely spot on filly when you see a post the like of the one chips has started you can guarantee who will be along to wade in, Stephen Castle no axe to grind ? He works for a newspaper so far to the left if it goes any further it will appear on the right, check out one of his colleagues article Sarah Lyall's "Will London Fall" And the NYT is run by an ex BBC executive and we all know which way that corporation leans

The average Yank believes one side of the world is on the their East coast and the other side of the world is their West coast.

Also if you look at history at the start of WW2 most American politicians and newspaper owners wanted America to stay out of the conflict also predicting Germany would prevail but eventually they came to see the light and joined the winning side, Brexit will be the same.

13. Lol.

14. facilities

facilities Guest

:):):):p