Packaging Kudox Radiator.

Discussion in 'Screwfix' started by Terry Burnett, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Terry Burnett

Terry Burnett New Member

I have always purchased the Kudox due to the superb packaging, the radiator being protected by MDF corner pieces and end plates. This has now been changed to polystyrene.
    The radiator was loaded into my vehicle by the ever helpful staff, on unloading I found one of the band straps missing, the box opened, the (polystyrene) corner blocks broken and a layer of filth on the box which was all over the vehicle upholstery, clothes, and carpets.
    I wrote a polite e mail to Screwfix who responded immediately somewhat apologetic and referred to 'alledged' damage (despite photographs). I wrote back explaining I was not looking for compensation just thinking of other customers. No response...... Please if you allow staff to load for you check the packaging first.
    These things happen of course but a very poor response from customer services.

2. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi Terry

I am sorry you were disappointed with our response to our email.

I have passed the comments in your post to our Customer Resolution Team and they will be contacting you again.

Peter