Paslode Service Centre

Discussion in 'Carpenters' Talk' started by Pikerray, May 8, 2008.

1. Pikerray

Pikerray Member

I am looking for a Paslode nail gun Service Centre based in or around the Romford, Essex area, can anyone help ?

2. blueassedfly!

blueassedfly! New Member

ROMFORD TOOLS 46-48 brentwood rd, am not sure if they do pasi or not though! HTH:)

3. evo nut

evo nut New Member

hi paslode owners,

just got an email from tool-net regarding paslode consumables as follows:

We at tool-net have just been informed that ITW, the makers of PASLODE and SPIT nail guns are being forced to increase their prices on all consumables next month (nails in particular!) owing to rising international steel prices. we are stocking up with as many of the affected products as we can before the rise on 1st June 2008 but our stocks won't last long at our extremely competitive prices.

So if you are running out by your nails from who ever you normally use ( screwfix sell them!! ) before htey go up in price ( thats if they do! )

evo nut

4. evo nut

evo nut New Member

5. Pikerray

Pikerray Member

I took it to Romford Tool centre but they wont touch it because they say it's an American import.

They did say that it needs a new spark plug as it does not seem to be firing, where can I get a spark plug for the IM350, I assume they are the same type UK / USA ?

6. hallbeck

hallbeck New Member

7. Pikerray

Pikerray Member

8. evo nut

evo nut New Member

Pikerray,

thats only the assembly I believe not the hole part as the one above.

evo nut

9. Pikerray

Pikerray Member

I just asked a question from the Ebay seller and he could not answer whether it fits the import gun.

10. evo nut

evo nut New Member

11. evo nut

evo nut New Member

12. Pikerray

Pikerray Member

Thanks,

I have emailed him.

13. Pikerray

Pikerray Member

Ring this bloke:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/ASTON-TOOLS_PASLODEW0QQcolZ2
    QQdirZ1QQfsubZ2349465QQftidZ2QQtZkm

I only use him to buy nails but I dare say he will
    fix it even though its an import prob for pie and
    mash.

evo nut

Thanks Evo nut, he replied, and can repair it. ;)

14. evo nut

evo nut New Member

Pikeray,

No worries hope it is repaired okay.

evo nut

15. Pikerray

Pikerray Member

Hallbeck - Thanks it was indeed the unit you suggested. ;)

Evo Nut - Thanks again for your help & direction to Aston Tools who sorted it out. :)

16. evo nut

evo nut New Member

Pikerray,

No probs.

Have you had it fixed?

How did you find the service?

I have never used them for repairs just nails so wouldn't mind knowing if they are good.

thanks evo nut

17. Pikerray

Pikerray Member

I sent it by next day courier, they received it Friday and rang me with the problem, stated how much, which I duly paid, and it's in the post on Monday, so should receive it Tues hopefully.

They also advised me that nails are compatible with both UK and american import nail guns. :)

18. evo nut

evo nut New Member

Pikerray,

So good prompt service then.

Let me know how it is when you get is back as my paslode could do with a good service.

thanks

evo nut

19. Harlequin

Harlequin New Member

Hi I came across this when searching for a Paslode service. Has anyone used any centre's they would recommend or do you all just repair and service them yourselves?