Path Clear and Monoblock cleaning

Discussion in 'Landscaping and Outdoors' started by Garyboy, Jul 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Garyboy

Garyboy New Member

I thought i would post an update on the use of capsule type Pathclear. I am a gardener and have several hundred square feet of Monoblock to clean every year. Over the years I have used many types of weed killers.

This year Ii went for Path clear (Blue) in capsule form. For the best result, I always power wash first to get all the dirt and moss out. Once the ground is dry, I then apply a capsule to 5lts of water. Three months later not even a remote sign of another weed.

Sometimes after cleaning you see a little weed popping up especially if weather is warm. The Path clear takes about 6-12 days to fully work and then keeps everything at bay. Best I have used yet.

For lawns, I use the green lawn resolva spray and spray the whole lawn. Give it a week to ten days then hard rake out with a metal grass rake all the moss and dead weeds. Then re-seed with Canadian grass seed and water. Cover the grass with a netting just slightly off the ground or the birds will have a field day. Give it two to three weeks and your lawn will be a colour you never dreamed of. (Don't over water).

Anyone else have any other weed killing products they have used?