Pensioners

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by malkie129, May 20, 2015.

1. malkie129

malkie129 Screwfix Select

Do not under estimate us pensioners. Three of the gang arrested for the Hatton Garden raid were over 65. We can still teach you youngsters a thing or two. ;)

2. PaulBlackpool

PaulBlackpool Screwfix Select

As a fellow active pensioner I must agree with you.;)
    However I think it must have been one of the younger members of the gang who handled that massive (core?) drill unless they are mounted on wheels which they might be on reflection:)

3. I wonder where these coves will spend their retirement...?

4. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

I was reading last week how the jails are being fitted with ramps for wheelchairs and grab rails along the corridors because of the increased population of OAP criminals, Its a sign of the times, we cannot manage off the state pension, :(

5. PaulBlackpool

PaulBlackpool Screwfix Select

There is no such crime as a so called "victimless crime" as any robbery will tend to push up the cost of insurance and as most (but not all) of us have house buildings and contents insurance we will ultimately be affected.
    Whilst not condoning armed robbery as innocent people could be harmed, I must admit that I have little sympathy with obscenely rich people with so much jewellery they have to store them in safety deposit boxes. I know that in this case some were diamond dealers who kept their stock there so that this comment does no apply to them.
    As tomp was indicating above they did it just to supplement their inadequate old age pension.:):):)