Place yer bets.

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by longboat, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Windywillow

Windywillow New Member

She just needs a fringe :p then she'll be bootiful.

2. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Looks nothing like Bernard Matthews (although turkeys might resent your statement)

Windywillow likes this.
  3. Windywillow

Windywillow New Member

Oooh stop :D I have a headache. I can't possibly defend myself right now.

Election day ... Wahey I'm cured :D it's a miracle! Check out my winning votes!

4. Lanc

Lanc Active Member

You do realise that Mo Mowlam died an early death from cancer, after being heavily involved in the 'peace process'?
    You are despicable to talk of someone in that manner.

5. Windywillow

Windywillow New Member

No, I had no idea.

So am I still despicable? :confused:

6. Ouch. A tad harsh, Lancs?

I'm pretty sure Windy wasn't being deliberately insensitive. (And you said nothing about JJ's contribution above?)

7. Lanc

Lanc Active Member

After jj's known obsessions about Scottish female undergarments, I decided to ignore anything he now says - but it would be no credible defence for him to say he didn't know her background (so you may deduce my feelings in that direction:mad:).

If Windy really didn't know then maybe it was harsh - but maybe make him do a little research before making such remarks about a lady. Wonder if Windy has a fringe and is 'bootiful'.......;)

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  8. You might be surprised :)

9. Enough said! :eek:

Lanc likes this.
  10. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

I saw the DUP manifesto described as "basically the Bible, with fortnightly bin collections". Who wants to read all that, right?

So I present the DUP manifesto as written by the Screwfix community.

LGBT rights
    Teaching creationism in schools
    Climate change
    Gay marriage
    Northern Ireland

11. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

I'm almost offended you didn't include me.

12. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

If the DUP ever introduce "Laissez-faire spelling policy" you'll be top of the list (yeah, I know, stones and glasshouses right?).

13. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

14. Phil the Paver

Very clever. :D:D:D

Don't think there'll be another election just yet though, everybody behind May. :):):)

images.jpg

btiw2 likes this.
  15. How the hell (oops...) did you track down these comments?! (Tho', tragically, I recall each and every one)

I didn't know the SF forum was powered by such advanced algorithms; I'm guessing you only had to enter 'mindless bigot' in the search box and the software did the rest?

Anyhoo, missing Wry and Mr GNasty like like like, um, an Orange march on the Garvaghy Road.

btiw2 likes this.
  16. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

I'm sure the whole Conservative party is behind Mrs May, the question is, who'll stab first?

17. Phil the Paver

Well she's bride Gove so it shouldn't be him, Boris has backed her, do it Could be him.

18. Phil the Paver

I thought this was funny, DA & Crew won't :D:D:D

19. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

It's funny in a disturbing kind of way.
    Bless their pink dyed hair.
    They are only following their leader though, Corby has led them to this with his announcement that he's ready to lead the country as if he won the vote and the evil Nazis are preventing him from doing so.
    They did warn us about the Tories, didn't they!

I thought it was absolutely priceless what he said about May's position in No10...
    He called her a "squatter", Corby, calling May a squatter!!! He'll be calling her a terrorist sympathiser next for getting support from the DUP, just watch.

Where is this man, so full of honour, dignity and integrity that so many speak of?

20. darryle

darryle New Member

She still want to run in the minority though she lose in the election.