Plumers problems - Reducers from 16 mm to 15 mm

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by John Houston, Sep 6, 2016.

Tags:
?

Where/how can i source reducers to fit 16 mm European plastic pipe down to 15 mm UK pipe fittings

1. Screwfix??

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Heating systems

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. John Houston

John Houston New Member

Can anyone advise on how I can source reducers to fit 16 mm European plastic pipe ( central heating) to 15 mm UK pipe/fittings etc..

2. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

3. John Houston

John Houston New Member

Extremely disappointing the "Experts" from Screwfix have not responded or even tried to help or advise, maybe should not believe all their bull??

4. Ok, Mr Tetchy... :rolleyes:

Firstly, KIAB is a bludy 'expert' - he clearly knows a lot more than you for a kick-off.

Secondly, this is a 'forum' not a 'help desk' provided by SF. Those on here are from both trade and DIY backgrounds, and all are on here (pretty much) to assist twits like you.

Thirdly, you asked a question and you got an answer. But still you bleat.

Fourthly, it's 'plumbers' you git, not 'plumers'.

Fifthly, I'm more tetchy than you, so...so...so...there.

Next question, please.

John Houston and KIAB like this.
  5. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

:eek::eek:

Those are the adaptors,might be a couple others I 've miss, & they have worked for me, when I needed to use them.

6. John Houston

John Houston New Member

7. John Houston

John Houston New Member

Many thanks,
    John

8. John Houston

John Houston New Member

Hi smart ****, by the way its "bloody" as in bloody ******** not "bludy", not as smart as you think you are.

9. Yeah, many thanks KIAB. I will do as you suggest 'cos you are great and wonderful and I love you - slobber globber gulp. Lick lick...

10. Sorry - I can't keep this going 'cos I'm giggling too much :p

Welcome, John. Man, you are funny :)

11. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

This forum is run by Screwfix but we do not give advice on our forum. Our members are the experts and give advice for free to help others many of them have been doing this for many years.

Please show all members respect and any name calling or abuse shown to other members of the community will not be tolerated and action will be taken to stop this as per the rules of the forum.

Peter

12. G&W Plumbing & Heating

G&W Plumbing & Heating Active Member

You can get adaptor, 16mm is generally uponor crimp system UF and pollypipe UF,